../images/Emo187.gifפתיל ניצלו"ש
יש לך מה לכתוב אבל אתם לא בטוחים לאן לשרשר? עשו את זה כאן.
יש לך מה לכתוב אבל אתם לא בטוחים לאן לשרשר? עשו את זה כאן.
Wolfen One lyrics by P. Obermarck music by H. Alexander Wolfen one, You are my midday moon and I, your midnight sun- Wolfen one, Our journey’s at an end but life has just begun- When first we met, I thought That what I felt could not be true- But through the sharing of our hearts There now is one where there was two- Left to right, the meeting of the darkened day and dawning night- Drum to tune, the joining of the shining sun and silver moon- I knew the risk I took when down beside you I had laid, And lo, the breath of two new lives was well worth the price I paid- Wolfen one, come dance with me and gaze back at which we have done- Wolfen one, we’ve sown the threads by which the future shall be spun- Wolfen one, You are my midday moon and I, your midnight sun- Wolfen one-
נחתה עלי רוח לירית. יש לכם בעיה אם זה?