פאריס הילטון אוהבת את "Lucky"
Hilton is currently doing a spin-off of her show, The Simple Life, for £1.6m and earning millions more endorsing products in Japan. “There’s nobody who can generate as much as I can for events either,” she says. “They did a poll in the States asking people who they’d most like to see at a party — and it was me.” She has been paid as much as $1m for a 20-minute appearance at a nightclub. Granted, she is helped by a team of advisers, but she hand-picks them. The overall Svengali is Hilton herself: “I’m the boss and I love it,” she says. The latest addition to the brand is music. When we lived together, she used to sing along to dreadful tunes on a candy-pink Discman. Lucky by Britney Spears, Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes and the like. I feared the worst when I popped her new CD into my stereo, but it’s mostly great and will doubtless reel in even more cash.