ג'סטין שוב מדבר על בריט../images/Emo168.gif
שהוא וכריסטינה ייסתמו את הפה שלהם כבר, כאילו מה ניסגר איתכם?... Justified was the Britney-breakup album, of course, kindled by the winking revenge video and a notorious appearance on New York radio, during which Timberlake went into the sqeamish private details of his relationship with his fellow former Mouseketeer. Though Britney finds herself in a precipitous slide into tabloid squalor while Timberlake has moved on to the more agreeable climes of Cameron Diaz, it's clear that his four-year relationship with Spears left its scars. "I dated Britney half my life," he says, "but I don't know that person anymore. I'm not sure I knew her before." (When I tell him that I once profiled Spears, he grins devilishly. "If I was writing an article about her," he says, "I would not be able to fight the urge to write every dirty thing about her." ) החלק החשוב - זה ברור שמערכת היחסים שלו עם בריטני ספירס השאירה בו צלקות. "אני יצאתי עם בריטני במשך חצי מהחיים שלי," הוא אומר "אבל אני לא מכיר את הבן אדם הזה יותר. אני לא בטוח שהכרתי אותה לפני." המראיינ/ת מספר/ת שהוא עשה כתבה על בריטני, וג'סטין העיר "אם הייתי כותב עליה, לא הייתי יכול להתנגד לדחף לכתוב כל לכלוך שיש עליה." WTF סדיסטי הזוי