Inbar 31 Boy
New member
Yes, it`s me Inbar 31 form USA
Halooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can`t send you this Note in Hebrew so forgive me for this I am in Colorado USA sins 11/5/01 and It’s a beautiful country with wonderful pleases Yes I am missing you all so mach. Kiss for everybody... and I am promise to retrain on 12/6/01...it`s only about 3 weeks from now. bay bay and good lake to Macabi Tel-Aviv in the final tomorrow Miss you 31 Inbar
Halooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can`t send you this Note in Hebrew so forgive me for this I am in Colorado USA sins 11/5/01 and It’s a beautiful country with wonderful pleases Yes I am missing you all so mach. Kiss for everybody... and I am promise to retrain on 12/6/01...it`s only about 3 weeks from now. bay bay and good lake to Macabi Tel-Aviv in the final tomorrow Miss you 31 Inbar