Pikachuit...

mr. man

!!!!!

shutup you mothafucking asshole! just because some asshole in the fucking newspaper wrote it`s childish, it`s not. He was probably affected by everyone saying it`s for little kids. so fuck off! and you know what, yes. I am childish. you got a problem with that? ehhh???

Seifer Almasy

oh! what do I see!

some1 who got pissed off? heheh.. you loser.. again.. you can take your Poke`mon and shove it to your ass. well, at least you know that you`re childish.. and that`s the first step! I`m proud of ya`! heheh.. *rofl* *take a fuckin` Pikachu and shoves it in mr.man`s butt*

Pikachuit!

u ass !

why don`t u just get the fuck out of here !? your pathetic messages r stupid and u r not interesting anyone ! you piece of shit get lost ! and take an advice on your way out .. GET A LIFE YOU SHITTY PATHETIC MAN !

mr. man

lol

you read in the newspaper? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! like the people in the newspaper watched it... and I`m sorry to tell you that half (15) of my class watch pokemon and they are 15-16 years old. and believe me, they are not childish. so fuck off too!

טל16

Get a LIFE!!!

Didn`t anyone ever tell u not to believe everything you read? what does a stupid magazine knows? and why should we listen to YOU? do you have a problem with me being 17 and watching Pokemon? because i don`t need your help thank you very much. and in case you forgot we do have a li`l thing in this country who is refered to as the law. and the law gives me the right to do whatever i want, and as far as i know i`m not breaking it am i? so that means- if i like to watch Pokemon i`ll do it if u like it OR NOT. now,i can speak for everyone here when i say: WE REALLY DON`T CARE WHAT U THINK!!! HAHAHA angry_yet_polite_Tal

למעלה