Pikachuit...

Seifer Almasy

Pikachuit...

First of all, Poke`mon IS a show for kiddos! how the fuck ppl who`re 13+ can watch this stupid show?!?!? I`ve read in the paper that Poke`mon is for kids who`re in the age of 4-12, so don`t tell it`s not for kiddos cause IT IS! and if YOU have a prob` with it then FUCK OFF (and I`m NOT sorry `bout the last words)

Pikachuit!

Well

u see .. i`m not the one with the problem the one with the problem is u ! and u know what`s your problem ?? that u don`t have a thing to do with your shity life so u come here in a purpose to fight with us and tell as how pokemon is stupid and blah blah blah so get lost ! u and all your comments !

Seifer Almasy

hehe.. lamers..

mr.man, you idiot.. it was a TV newspaper where the reviewers staff wrote their comments about a lot of shows, and they said that Poke`mon is for 4-12 years old kiddos, the fact that you`re sayin` that it`s not childish is cause you`re childish yourself, childish ppl wouldn`t say that they`re childish... some stuff to think about it.... and Pikachuit, you don`t know me.. and you don`t know how`s my life are goin` .. probably better than yours.. god.. you`re watching Poke`mon! that`s extremly sad and pathetic! not to mention that Poke`mon is NOT A REAL ANIME! it`s SHIT SHIT and again SHIT! even that idiot.. mr.man (who doesn`t know how to handle forums disscutions) can write a better story than Poke`mon`s.. well, at the first I just said my opinion (and a lot of GROWN ppl either) but you two assholes couldn`t handle a mature disscution, so up yours LAMERS.. go and shove your stupid Poke`mon to your ass!

kaoru-kun

hmm... i can never come up with a good topic

ahem , anyway.. , you know , i was going to write a 20 paragraph rant now about you childish dumbasses and about animes and stuff , but you know what? , your just not worth it.... i have better things to do with my time than argue with YOU imbasiles , so i`ll just say what i have to say and get the fuck outa here , short and sweat ok... let`s see , i`ll make this in pointers 1- poke`mon WAS originally designated for an audience 3-12 years old , so don`t try to give me any FUCKING BULLSHIT about it being for people 15-16 , if you don`t believe me just check the official site 2- if you ARE 15-16 , and you DO watch poke`mon , YOUR A FUCKING MORON!!! accept that , get over it , and SHUT THE FUCK UP! 3- poke`mon isn`t a real anime , it`s shit , you wanne see anime? chekc out EVANGELION or RUROUNI KENSHIN or COWBOY BEBOP etc. etc. , u wanen claim poke`mon is an anime? , get out of my fucking face 4- uhh... hmmm.... , do i have a 4? , guess not... anyway , to sum this up..... do i need to sum this up? , i thought the msg itself was quite well summed.... guess this is it , i allways did suck at ending letters/msgs ok , i`ll end it with a qoute ``oyasumi nasai baka-minna , poke gouy`` u wanne know what it means? , look it up baka what does that have anything to do with the message? , don`t ask me , i lost my trail of thought about 2 paragraphs ago..... what the hell was my point? ................ hmm , i`ll have to get back to ya on that...

pokegirl

חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח

יש משהו באנשים האלה שקורע אותי- הם באים לפה בטענה שפוקמון זה לילדים, כי כתוב בעיתון כמובן, או באתר הרשמי (אם זה כל כך עלוב אז למה הייתם שם??), אבל הם לא יקלטו שבמקור זה מיפן ושם אנשים בני 20+ רואים את זה!!! ומה עוד- הם מקללים, יענו להראות את בגרותם (אין לי מושג איך הם חושבים שלקלל מראה שאתה בוגר)- דבר שגורם להם להראות יותר מטופשים וילדותים. וכדי להוכיח את הידע שלהם באנימה ובכמה פוקמון נחות, הם נותנים דוגמאות לסדרות\סרטים בסגנון מנגה ואנימה- והם עוד חושבים שאנחנו לא מכירים אותם! ומה עוד- הם כותבים שהם לא רוצים לבזבז את הזמן שלהם בוויכוחים מטופשים!- אז למה באתם לפה בכלל, ``הבוגרים של השבט``?? ``לסיכום``- עזבו אותנו בשקט ותזחלו בחזרה לחור שממנו יצאתם!

Pikachuit!

talking about bullshitter!

the one who comes here and tells bullshit is u ! so what r u trying to prove ?! u ass ! get the fuck outta here

Seifer Almasy

muahahah.. dumbass..

Well, I WON`T take my ass outa here.. second, the fact that you watch that stupid & idiotic show won`t change the fact that it`s a show for 4-12 years old kiddos.. so it`s VERY VERY sad to hear it from a `grown up` person... alek grown up.. heheh.. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!! GET A REAL LIFE LAMER!

Pikachuit!

Mister Seifer

the fact you r stupid & idiot won`t change the fact that your life are pathetic and even more stupid & idiot than the things u write here !!

kaoru-kun

hmph......

you know , you people really take things WAYYYYYYY too seriously..... you need to chill , i mean , who gives a shit if me and some other guy come here and call you immature little brats , if that really were false you wouldn`t care , the fact that you get all worked up because of something like this just shows and emphasises your immaturity and stupidity..... anyway , this argument really is infantile and futile , so i`ll take my leave now , i`ll leave you with these notes just chill and GROW THE HELL UP!

Pikachuit!

i think u wrong

We are are not the people that come hear in a purpose to fight ! that will be u and the another idiot ! and to tell u thhe truth i never got angry and i never will and u know why ? because i don`t give a fuck on u two !

טל16

אם אתה משקר

אז לפחות שזה יהיה שקר אמין! :) אם באמת לא אכפת לך, אז מה אתה עושה פה???

mr. man

the official site?

you mean that lame ass www.pokemon.com??? hahaha that`s no official site!!! that`s the ---AMERICAN--- site, and the AMERICANS only want the money. and money comes from little kids/ Pokemon originally came from Japan, and there it`s really not for little kids. 3 episodes didn`t even pass american censorship! so before you say it`s for little kids, you should know what you`re talking about.

the-viper 15

אין לי כוח לרשום באנגלית אז

דבר ראשון עך תקלל אף אחד אוקיי ובמיוחד את פיקצ`וית וזה נכון שאתה לא מכיר אותה אז בבקשה אם אתה לא רואה פוקימון ויש לך בעיות אם זה בבקשה לך מפה אוקיי אני לא רוצה לקלל כי אני לא אוהב לקלל ואני לא מכיר אותך וזה גם סיבה לא לקלל אוקייי אז ביייייייייי

the-viper 15

אין לי כוח לרשום באנגלית אז

דבר ראשון עך תקלל אף אחד אוקיי ובמיוחד את פיקצ`וית וזה נכון שאתה לא מכיר אותה אז בבקשה אם אתה לא רואה פוקימון ויש לך בעיות אם זה בבקשה לך מפה אוקיי אני לא רוצה לקלל כי אני לא אוהב לקלל ואני לא מכיר אותך וזה גם סיבה לא לקלל אוקייי אז ביייייייייי

Pikachuit!

he he ..

now that was funny ! you are such an idiot ! it`s just prove how pathetic you r ! i guess you`re too idiot to understand what i`m sayin so i`ll repeat it again .. face it you crap ! that u don`t have a THING to do with your life ! and don`t write another stupid message with all your crap in it ! because all your comments r more pathetic then you ! :))

the-viper 15

בבקשה על תתיחסי למה שרשמתי פה

בבקשהההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה

למעלה