Assaf Federman
New member
Pali English Dictionary
first time to write in this forum. I guess no one would be interested but here is an online Pali English Dictionary . http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/pali/ unlike other so called dictionaries on the web - this is a good one. Pali is a sister hybrid language for Sanskrit. it is used in Buddhist scriptures, so if you must know what 'dukkha' is or who was 'bhikkhu' you are in the right place! by the way, does any of you do proof-reading in English? I need help from time to time. bye, Asf
first time to write in this forum. I guess no one would be interested but here is an online Pali English Dictionary . http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/pali/ unlike other so called dictionaries on the web - this is a good one. Pali is a sister hybrid language for Sanskrit. it is used in Buddhist scriptures, so if you must know what 'dukkha' is or who was 'bhikkhu' you are in the right place! by the way, does any of you do proof-reading in English? I need help from time to time. bye, Asf