ושיחק אותה גם במיני. הנה...
Brian says: "Another fantastic scene, that I thought was going to be unshootable, is when Crichton finally uses the wormhole weapon. That series of scenes, where Crichton fires the weapon, and then negotiates with the Scarrans and the Peacekeepers and ultimately turns the weapon off, was 10 minutes of constant performance from Ben. I couldn't figure out a way to break it up and neither could Ben, so that morning, we decided that those entire two days of shooting we had scheduled were doing to be done in one take. I said, 'I want to do all 15 of these scenes in a run, so we're going to set up cameras with large film magazines in them, and we're going to do 10 minutes of this film in one go.' That was very scary to me, and I was just awed by Ben Browder, that he was able to do it. He memorized those scenes the night before, and he did that entire run, from firing the weapon to turning the weapon off, all in one take and it's an extraordinary piece of performance. In the end, I think it's the best part of the movie. "The reason that sequence was so important was because it was the progression of what the character was going through. Each scene was bringing Crichton to another emotional place, and that was why we couldn't break up the complexity of that progression. I basicaly just said to Ben, 'I can't direct it. It's too hard to break up. I just need you to actually do it for 10 minutes!"