מילות השיר The Answer

../images/Emo11.gif מילות השיר The Answer

You're the answer All this time I've tried to find you I've been yearning You're the answer to the question That's been burning When they ask me who I love You're the answer You're my answer Patiently I've waited for this day To finally come Knowing someway, somehow I would find that special one Someone perfect, someone true Someone that I knew was you Who can hold me tight Keep me warm through the night Who can wipe my tears When it's wrong, make it right Who can give me love 'til I'm satisfied? Who's the one I need in my life? You're the answer All this time I've tried to find you I've been yearning You're the answer to the question That's been burning When they ask me who I love You're the answer You're my answer I can hardly speak because 'm underneath your spell Savour every moment That I have you to myself Put my lovin' to the test Baby this is my destiny You can hold me tight Keep me warm through the night You can wipe my tears When it's wrong, make it right You can give me love 'til I'm satisfied You're the one I need in my life
 

CHOLITOboy

New member
../images/Emo42.gif../images/Emo12.gif../images/Emo12.gif

למה אין את השיר הזה באתר של MTV?!
 
../images/Emo11.gif כי זה שיר בונוס....

הוא לא נכלל בגרסא המקורית של האלבום... אבל הוא יהיה בגירסא שתצא בישראל
 
למעלה