Humanness
Angels of my heart ! In the course of our journy towards rememberance we come to a point were we ask ourselfs about the Humanity in us. And so I ask: What is Human ? In my own version of the eternal journy I have come to many stops with that question, many times I have asked myself- am I not drawing away from the Human in me towards some spiritual substitute, one that does not relate any more to the normal society, that is aloof and unreachable, that cannot go and grab a beer with his friends and in fact has none. Have I not seen my life long friends depart from my presence one by one, declaring me mad and a traitor to our friendships, with the few that are left being either co-lightworkers students or teachers ?. I could go on and on but I think the miasm is clear by now- the spiritual path is thretening my definition of what it means to be Human. It took me a long while to realize that my definition of Human was one of my main obsticals on the road. Is suffering indeed a Human trait ? is powerlessness ? and for that matter is Ego/personlity ? Does a soul with a 3D emenation need an ego in order to communicate ? Many lightworkers that I have asked have answered these questions with a resounding Yes ! I do not think so anymore. I believe, instead, that I have forgotten what it is realy like to be Human and have created all these as infirior substitutes to the ONE reality. For in my most profound communions with the ONE I am still Human, and yet in these Eternal moments I know no fear, no suffering and no seperation, I do not have a body or a mind or an Ego/personality but pure, undiluted, free and blissfull conciousness, and I ask: Are those attributes any less human than the normal ,speaking on the level of Humanity, ones ? I can only speak for and of myself, though I recognize more and more that there is nothing outside of that, and I say this simply, loveingly and Humanly: As a human I am a Child of God, created in his Image. There is no fear in my reality for fear is Illusion of seperation and cannot co-exist with Truth. I will know my Brethern as myself-Perfect and blameless, not seperated ,and Whole. As a Human I am an emenantion of the ONE. All emenations of the ONE can be nothing but the pure, powerfull streams of Love/Light, for that is what the ONE is. I choose then to relinquish my definitions of what a Human is and I choos to let the Shechinah release them into the nothingness from whence they came so that I may be free once more, free to be as The ONE concieves me- A Human With blessings of Love and Grace Anomarel Aspera Malchitzedek
Angels of my heart ! In the course of our journy towards rememberance we come to a point were we ask ourselfs about the Humanity in us. And so I ask: What is Human ? In my own version of the eternal journy I have come to many stops with that question, many times I have asked myself- am I not drawing away from the Human in me towards some spiritual substitute, one that does not relate any more to the normal society, that is aloof and unreachable, that cannot go and grab a beer with his friends and in fact has none. Have I not seen my life long friends depart from my presence one by one, declaring me mad and a traitor to our friendships, with the few that are left being either co-lightworkers students or teachers ?. I could go on and on but I think the miasm is clear by now- the spiritual path is thretening my definition of what it means to be Human. It took me a long while to realize that my definition of Human was one of my main obsticals on the road. Is suffering indeed a Human trait ? is powerlessness ? and for that matter is Ego/personlity ? Does a soul with a 3D emenation need an ego in order to communicate ? Many lightworkers that I have asked have answered these questions with a resounding Yes ! I do not think so anymore. I believe, instead, that I have forgotten what it is realy like to be Human and have created all these as infirior substitutes to the ONE reality. For in my most profound communions with the ONE I am still Human, and yet in these Eternal moments I know no fear, no suffering and no seperation, I do not have a body or a mind or an Ego/personality but pure, undiluted, free and blissfull conciousness, and I ask: Are those attributes any less human than the normal ,speaking on the level of Humanity, ones ? I can only speak for and of myself, though I recognize more and more that there is nothing outside of that, and I say this simply, loveingly and Humanly: As a human I am a Child of God, created in his Image. There is no fear in my reality for fear is Illusion of seperation and cannot co-exist with Truth. I will know my Brethern as myself-Perfect and blameless, not seperated ,and Whole. As a Human I am an emenantion of the ONE. All emenations of the ONE can be nothing but the pure, powerfull streams of Love/Light, for that is what the ONE is. I choose then to relinquish my definitions of what a Human is and I choos to let the Shechinah release them into the nothingness from whence they came so that I may be free once more, free to be as The ONE concieves me- A Human With blessings of Love and Grace Anomarel Aspera Malchitzedek