hey.. i need your help

noynav

hey.. i need your help

my teacher told my to write a letter and i need to give it to here tomorrow at school. so i wrote a letter, and i want you to fix it or something because i don't really know if it's good or not.. can you help me? here is the letter. Sunday, January 07, 2007 12 Herzel st. Afulla Dear Tammy, How are you? I hope you feel good, everyone here is okay, I feel very good actually really miss you and hope to see you soon. I’m writing you this letter because I want you to know you were an influential person in my life, it was in 6 grade, you told me something when I was very confusing about doing something, you were the only person who believe in me and gave me an advice, you told me: “if you want to do something-just do it, but you need to think twice before doing it”. as your student I thought you are right, and you were, so I listened to you and thought about it, I remember this sentence until today, when I thinking about doing something, I remember what you have told me, and it’s really helping me now, I took it with me to my life, and I want to thank you about it. Now I know that in my future and in my whole life I’ll use your advice, and I’ll think twice before doing something, thank you about it, Tammy, it shows me in your way that you believe in me, and in my ways to take some decisions, thank you. Hope to see you soon, Alice.

noynav

תיקנתי קצת, אבל אשמח לעזרה.

Sunday, January 07, 2007 12 Herzel st. Afulla Dear Tammy, How are you? I hope you feel good, everyone here is okay; I feel very good actually, really miss you and hope to see you soon. I’m writing you this letter because I want you to know you were an influential person in my life, it was in 6 grade, you told me something when I was very confusing about doing something, you were the only person who believe in me and gave me an advice, you told me: “if you want to do something-just do it, but you need to think twice before doing it”. as your student I thought I better listen to your advice and thing twice before doing it, I remember this sentence until today, when I thinking about doing something or taking a very important decisions, I remember what you have told me, and it’s really helping me now, I took your advice to my life, and I want to thank you about it. Now I know that in my future and in my whole life I’ll use your advice, and I’ll think twice before doing something, thank you about it, Tammy, it shows me in your way that you believed in me and so I need t believe in myself, thank you. hope to see you soon, Alice.

-)

Sunday, January 07, 2007 12 Herzel st. Afulla Dear Tammy, How are you? I hope you ARE WELL, everyone here is okay; I feel very good actually, really miss you and hope to see you soon. I’m writing you this letter because I want you to know you were an influential person in my life, it was in THE 6TH grade, you told me something when I was very CONFUSED about doing something, you were the only person who believeD in me and gave me ADVICE, you told me: “if you want to do something-just do it, but you need to think twice before doing it”. as your student I thought I HAD better listen to your advice and THINK twice before doing it, I remember this sentence until today, when I AM THINKING about doing something or taking VERY important decisions, I remember what you have told me, and it’s really helping me now, I took your advice to my life (???), and I want to thank you FOR it. Now I know that in THE future and THROUGHOUT my whole life I’ll use your advice, and I’ll think twice before doing something, thank you FOR it, Tammy, it shows me in your way that you believed in me and so I need tO believe in myself, thank you. hope to see you soon, Alice.​

למעלה