DC final verdict
Well, finaly I can say that I am a resident of Virginia 5 minutes from downtown DC, I got my place set up and bought a car therefor final verdict it is not so bad. of-course if I will have the oportunity I will immideatly move to New-York but I find DC so so far interesting. Now a questions to the local one (YANIV) I have been in VIP which is nice and Platinium and Dream where else ??? were can I find some good bars ??? Thank you all for your support during the last few weeks avDC
Well, finaly I can say that I am a resident of Virginia 5 minutes from downtown DC, I got my place set up and bought a car therefor final verdict it is not so bad. of-course if I will have the oportunity I will immideatly move to New-York but I find DC so so far interesting. Now a questions to the local one (YANIV) I have been in VIP which is nice and Platinium and Dream where else ??? were can I find some good bars ??? Thank you all for your support during the last few weeks avDC