Befor I send this Email ..

אייל אא

Befor I send this Email ..

Pleaes , help me corect any mistakes , should you see one . Thanks !
Hello , I'm Eyal from Israel , I'm 32 years of age , and I have been enjoying your products for many years now . Over the years , I bought ALL the company's products that arrived to Israel , never missed a thing ! I also encountered some difficulties , mistakes and ideas . So .. here are they : (Forgive me for the disorder of the following notes and spelling mistakes) 1 - The 'RushHour' game , is very hard to mobile . The playing cards are nicely tucked inside it's compartment , but the cars and trucks are easy to scatter since the thin clear plastic above them is not massive enough and wares out fast . (Children !!) 2 - With the game 'River Crossing' , you have provided 20 logs . The most number of logs needed in a playing card is 17 or 18 , which means : 2-3 extra logs . That is a very good thing , due to the fact that children (again) are the main players of the game , and they tend to lose small parts .. I'd like to suggest that you would provide extra parts with other games as well , such as : an extra frog with 'Hoppers' or an extra turtle with 'Flip-It' . 3 - In the game 'Lunar Lockout' , card #31 , there's an easier way to solve than the one on the back of the card : B-L , A-DRDL , B-DR , X-UL . It makes the blue robot (E) useless .. 4 - The prices of your products in Israel are fair , I'm glad to say ! But , it takes too long for new products to arrive her :( 5 - About : A - Old products that are no longer menufactured . B - Items that are not to be obteined in Israel . Is there a way of buying them except for On-Line purchase ? I'm too afraid of this method . Any other way is fine . 6 - I'd like to be informed about any upcoming releases of new products . Eyal - Israel I cannot thank you enough for the hours of pure enjoyment your products have given me . Thank you thank you thank you ! :)

SummerSpirit

אממ

לא קראתי את כל המכתב ועדיף שאני לא אתקן דברים שאני לא בטוחה בהם אבל בתחילת המכתב כתבת I'm 32 years of age. במכתבים רשמיים (במידה וזהו סוג המכתב) נהוג ל-א לכתוב בקיצור אלה I Am. בנוסף, כותבים I am 32 years OLD ולא Years of age.

Dancing mad

../images/Emo26.gif

There's nothing wrong with "I am X years of age". It's just more formal than "I am X years old", and is therefore more suitable for a formal letter.​

אייל אא

../images/Emo51.gif

Thanks
I will change as advised . (I hope this message will be from left to right , or else , tell me how to do it) thanks again

Dancing mad

לכתוב | הקוד | ו | סקוד | בלי הרווח

בתחילת ובסוף (בהתאמה) הטקסט שאתה רוצה ליישר. יש גם כפתורי [תחילת קוד] ו [סיום קוד] מתחת לחלון תוכן ההודעה.

ilana917

fixed words and spelling

, I'm Eyal from Israel , I'm 32 years old. and I have been enjoying your products for many years now . Over the years , I bought ALL the company's products that arrived in Israel , I also encountered some difficulties , mistakes and ideas . So .. here they are : (Forgive me for the scattered nature of the following notes) 1 - The 'RushHour' game , is very hard to move . The playing cards are nicely tucked inside their compartment , but the cars and trucks are easily scattered since the thin clear plastic above them is not big enough and wears out fast . (Children !!) 2 - With the game 'River Crossing' , you have provided 20 logs . The most number of logs needed in a playing card is 17 or 18 , which means : 2-3 extra logs . That is a very good thing , due to the fact that children (again) are the main players of the game , and they tend to lose small parts .. I'd like to suggest that you provide extra parts with other games as well , such as : an extra frog with 'Hoppers' or an extra turtle with 'Flip-It' . 3 - In the game 'Lunar Lockout' , card #31 , there is an easier solution than the one you suggested on the back of the card : B-L , A-DRDL , B-DR , X-UL . It makes the blue robot (E) useless .. 4 - The prices of your products in Israel are fair , I'm glad to say ! But , it takes too long for new products to arrive here :( 5 - About : A - Old products that are no longer manufactured . B - Items that are not available in Israel . Is there a way of buying them aside from On-Line purchase ? I'm too afraid of this method . Any other way is fine . 6 - I'd like to be informed about any upcoming releases of new products . Eyal - Israel I cannot thank you enough for the hours of pure enjoyment your products have given me . Thank you thank you thank you !

אייל אא

../images/Emo51.gifThe Email is already sent

Nevertheless , pointers were taken to notice fot future usage (??) Tanks again

למעלה