Roman the little Russian monkeyboy
it's good to get back in contact with the little russian brothers, hows the elder monkeyboy doing in the army, hope all is well.and as for my dh racing, I was riding downhill before you picked up a mountain bike over in the Ukraine so none of this "back in the saddle stuff" I never really stopped. , by the way I spoke to the guys over at Evil (the build their stuff right down the road from here) and they're comming out with a DH rig next month, they're bringing it to the shop, expect pictures of that. Oh and sinister are building one too, more like Frank the Welder (FTW)is building one for them. I might be buying the sinister if it's cheap enough, expect some pics of that too. right, I'm off, we're going to new jersy for a Rowing race, dash babait yossi