שלום, אני צריכה עזרה קטנה

liron9204

שלום, אני צריכה עזרה קטנה

מה שכתבתי זה חלק מהבגרות בע"פ, רציתי לדעת אם יש לי שגיאות. תודה! My name is Liron. My feathers called me this name because they like this name. I very like my hometown because there are a lot of friends and it is quieter than other cities. My father is an officer in the intelligence corps and my mother is a bossiness women. I have two brothers and 1 sister. My big brother is a regular soldier and my little brother studies in a junior high-school. I major in biology because I like this interesting subject. I like the school because I can see almost every day my friends. My favorite subject is bible. I like to sleep in my free time, to write songs and also to practice in the gymnasium. My favorite sport is basketball. The TV program I like best is a South American telenovela which called "Sos Mi Vida". I like this program specifically because it's very funny and the actors are very talented. I love to watch comedies and Disney movies because they make me laugh. My favorite music is a Latin music. I like this kind of music because the way it sounds and because it's make me feel happy. I'm starting me military service in October 2007. I would like to serve in the intelligence corps because I think that this is one of the most prestigious corpses in the IDF and also because I think that I would contribute much more. I want to be stationed in the north of Israel because I very like this area. I'm worried about the basic training, I'm afraid that that the commanders will give me a hard tasks.

Nimst

בהצלחה../images/Emo15.gif

My name is Liron. My PARENTS called me BY this name because they likeD IT. I like my hometown VERY MUCH because there are a lot of friends THERE and it is quieter than other cities. My father is an officer in the intelligence corps and my mother is a business womAn. I have two brothers and ONE sister. My big brother is a regular soldier and my little brother studies in high-school . I major in biology because I like this interesting subject. I like school because I can see my friends ALMOST EVERY DAY. My favorite subject is bible STUDIES. In my free time I LIKE TO SLEEP, write songs and practice in the gymnasium. My favorite sport is basketball. The TV program I like best is a South American telenovela called "Sos Mi Vida". I like this program specifically because it's very funny and the actors are very talented. I love to watch comedies and Disney movies because they make me laugh. My favorite music is Latin music. I like this kind of music because OF the way it sounds and because it make me feel happy. I'm starting mY military service in October 2007. I would like to serve in the intelligence corps because I think that IT is one of the most prestigious corpses in the IDF and also because I think that I would contribute much more (THAN WHERE?). I want to be stationed in the north of Israel because I like this area VERY MUCH. I'm worried about the basic training; I'm afraid that that the commanders will give me hard tasks.​

למעלה