שימו לב לזה...

מצב
הנושא נעול.
WOW

שימו לב לזה...
האם שכחתי משהו?
WOW
Wonderfull It is a "fantasy map", isn't it? Or is everything based upon existing ideas? If it is a fantasy map (I guess so), then I would add a line Arad-Dimona-Yeruham-Mizpe Ramon. Further the northern end of the line should be Shlomi (that means that in utopian peace times the line would split near Rosh Hanikra towards Beirut and Shlomi. Nice would also be a Maalot-Zfat line. Maybe the line to Nazareth should also continue to Tiberias and come additionally from Haifa via Kiryat Atta-Shfar'am-Bir El Makhsur. Furthermore a rail tunnel through the Carmel would be fun, to compete with the future highway tunnel. Then the Jerusalem lines should have a deviation towards the Negev lines One has just to believe in all of that!!! It must not be utopian Regards from railcountry Switzerland Just for interested people: here is the homepage of the new Gotthard rail tunnel, which will be the longest in the world, once completed in 2012. They are already building it, it is not just a long term project http://www.alptransit.ch

מסכים במאה אחוז

לצערינו
על הנייר הכל נראה יפה פשוט וקל. רק על הנייר...
מסכים במאה אחוז
אבל אגב, רוב הדברים המסורטטים פה נמצאים בצורה זו או אחרת על ניירות הרבה יותר מסודרים ורשמיים. חלקם אפילו בהליכי גיבוש קצת יותר מתקדמים, או בהקמה.

Long term thinking

מסכים במאה אחוז
אבל אגב, רוב הדברים המסורטטים פה נמצאים בצורה זו או אחרת על ניירות הרבה יותר מסודרים ורשמיים. חלקם אפילו בהליכי גיבוש קצת יותר מתקדמים, או בהקמה.
Long term thinking
The fact that such plans look nice on paper should not be discouraging us and the citizens of Israel in general to make proposals. In fact I think that exactly proposals like this in a way are pushing plans forward. I would even say, such ideas and proposals are part of a democratization in planning processes. Only imagine if more and more people would ask for a functioning public transportation. Imagine if there were more debates in newspapers and in city councils or in the knesset ... Exactly those debates are forwarding planning issues. I really think that if people in Israel would tend to leave their "resignation attitude", things can change. But unfortunatelly there still is not enough conscience in that respect. It should be hammered into the heads of people, that their life standard has to do with good public transportation - with the rail network as its backbone! So in the end it is upon every concerned citizen to promote this issue- without any resignation. Let me just say, that even Aviv's "nice drawing" or "paperwork" will leave it's mark behind. And in the future maybe some journalist will publish a similar map and the echo will be bigger. It's about long term thinking... Target: Democratization of planning processes!(democracy not only in the sense of voting, but in the sense of civil participation) What do you think?

מזדהה עם כל מילה

Long term thinking
The fact that such plans look nice on paper should not be discouraging us and the citizens of Israel in general to make proposals. In fact I think that exactly proposals like this in a way are pushing plans forward. I would even say, such ideas and proposals are part of a democratization in planning processes. Only imagine if more and more people would ask for a functioning public transportation. Imagine if there were more debates in newspapers and in city councils or in the knesset ... Exactly those debates are forwarding planning issues. I really think that if people in Israel would tend to leave their "resignation attitude", things can change. But unfortunatelly there still is not enough conscience in that respect. It should be hammered into the heads of people, that their life standard has to do with good public transportation - with the rail network as its backbone! So in the end it is upon every concerned citizen to promote this issue- without any resignation. Let me just say, that even Aviv's "nice drawing" or "paperwork" will leave it's mark behind. And in the future maybe some journalist will publish a similar map and the echo will be bigger. It's about long term thinking... Target: Democratization of planning processes!(democracy not only in the sense of voting, but in the sense of civil participation) What do you think?
מזדהה עם כל מילה
מה שתואר כאן הוגדר כאחת המטרות בהקימנו את עמותת "פסים" בזמנה. לצערנו אנו לא פעילים באותה אינטנסיביות כפי שהיינו רוצים, אבל - (א) בטוחנו שלפחות חלק מרעיונותינו המקוריים התחלחלו וקיבלו הכרה בדרגי שלטון שונים (שלא לדבר על כך שהרכבת מעוניינת בהתארגנויות כאלו ומעודדת אותן במידה הנראית לה כאפשרית); (ב) הפורום הנוכחי מהווה דוגמה של מסגרת שמטרתה להביא את המסרים האלה לדיון ציבורי, וכך להגביר את הלחץ על הפוליטיקאים בתחום זה. אם יש למישהו עוד הצעות לפעילות בכיוון זה, כולנו נשמח לשמוע אותן.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה