שאלההההה

n o n a a a

New member
שאלההההה

נכון בפרק שהיה היום בערוץ 3 אדי כתב לג'ואי מכתב פרידה? מישהו בבקשה יכול לכתוב פה מה היה כתוב במכתב ואת הפרוש שלו!?! בבקשה זה ממש ממש ממש ממש חשוב
תודעעע מראש נועה ואגב.. אני חדשה פה אז נעים מאוד לכולם
 

LillipooT

New member
היי נועה.. ../images/Emo9.gif ../images/Emo60.gif

הנה המיכתב: "Dear Joey, as you know, I'm not good at good-byes, but I guess that's what this is. A real one this time. Because as much as I thought I wanted us to be together, I guess what I want more is to be one of those people who lives every moment of his life without indecision and without regrets. Someone who dares to disturb the universe without a thought to the consequences. And you're not one of those people, at least not yet. Maybe you'll prove me wrong about that one day. I hope you do. But who knows? Maybe people can't change. Maybe we're doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again no matter how hard we try. I always hope for a happy ending. How crazy is that? Take care of yourself." ובקר לפירוש.... אני פתחתי עכשיו שני שירשורים.. אני עייפה, ככה שאני לא מסוגלת לתת לך פירוש של זה כרגע. זה גם די ארוך
 

n o n a a a

New member
תודעעעע רבה

ואגב... את יכולה לכתוב לי מה מספר הפרק ומה שמו? תודעעע ענקית מראש
 
למעלה