קריאה

anomarel

New member
קריאה

Calling the Malchitzedek Order ! My brothers, for many years and many lives we have slumbered, working in our different roles and keeping the Light of Ascention aflame . Now is the time of our rememberance, I call you into full recognition of who and what you are. This is a call to duty, to Service to Humanity, as we pledged ourselfs to it. It is a call born in Compassion that flies on the wings of Trust in the will of the ONE. It is by seeing through this illusion of fear and strife, through the realization that this land is only under the Illusion of war, that we remind each other and the world of the ONE truth, that Peace is our true nature. Brothers I call you, our Father Malchitzedek calls you through me, to help our brethern that are still believing in the dark, to forgive them their imaginery sins and illusory guilt, to free them as you have freed yourselfes. Spread your wing Angels of the ONE Heart and let the world share your Glory, for it is the Glory of the ONE, the only true medicine to Humanitys ills and wows, and it is ours to be a vessel of because we Trust and therefore are enTrusted. I thank you, my brothers and sisters for your Light and your Love and I trust you, your Compassion your Dedication and your Strength. Let us work in Joy for ALL once more In Love and Service Anomarel Aspera Malchitzedek
 
למעלה