גם טוני אלן מצטרף
Kobe is the best player I’ve ever played against—period, point blank. He’s a scary sight. Back on Feb. 22, 2005—my rookie season—he fouled me out. I had six fouls in eight minutes.
 
אלן שמר על כל הכוכבים של הליגה לאורך העשור האחרון, זו וואחד מחמאה. ממש ריגש אותי, אחרי הכל זה אולי היריב הכי גדול שלו בשנות השיא של קובי.
 
Luckily in the 2010 Finals, I did a good job of making things difficult for Kobe, making him shoot close to 30 shots per game and holding him to 21 points in one game. While the Lakers won Game 7, I felt good after that, after going against Paul every day in practice and then getting the opportunity to stick Kobe for the national championship. I told myself, No matter what the name is, I’m going to take pride in defense and I’m going to try to be the best at it. I haven’t looked back since.