פעם, מזמן

hillelg

New member
פעם, מזמן

היה ב'הארץ' מוסף (עלק מוסף, כולה שני עמודים) שהוקדש לתרגומים השונים של 'העורב'. יש סיכוי שזה נמצא על הרשת?
 

dmagidor

New member
ניסיתי לחפש לך...

אולם לא מצאתי את זה בארכיון של הארץ ברשת. אבל שירות הלקוחות שלהם די טוב, ויתכן מאוד שאם תשלח להם אי-מייל בנושא אז הם יאתרו את זה. מה שכן, שירות קבלת הכתבות שלהם (מהארכיון גם כן) הוא בתשלום.
 

hillelg

New member
תודה לשניכם!

אבל חיפשתי דווקא את המאמר ההוא (את ז'בו אני מכיר מנוער. היה אתי באצ"ל). נו, אם אין, אז אין.
 

יצהר

New member
דווקא מצאתי אצלי כמה השוואות כאלה

שפורסמו ב'הארץ', ביניהן פלאת', שייקספיר, היינה ועוד, אבל לא את העורב. מה שכן גיליתי הוא שאחד התרגילים הראשונים בלימודי התרגום (למדתי בתל אביב) היה לתרגם את אחד מבתי השיר המופלא הזה. קראתי, ונזכרתי בערגה בימים היפים ההם. שעת חצות שאין לשכוח, רוח סער קם בכֹח זרועותיו שלוחות לרצוח אש בעששית, בקור; בואה שחר, השתוקקתי - בספרַי נואש גיששתי להשכיח לב מצַעַר - צער לאחת, לנור - שְמה, שמלאכים נתנו לה, על שפתַי רפרף: לנור - ונמוג כאד בכפור
 

שְׁבָא

New member
אין לי תרגום, אבל

מי שזוכר את ימי DOS והפלופי דיסק העליזים, יהנה מן השיר הזה, שקיבלתי פעם במייל, לפני שנים רבות:
NEVRMORE Once upon a midnight dreary, fingers cramped and vision bleary, System manuals piled high and wasted paper on the floor, Longing for the warmth of bed sheets. Still I sat there, doing spreadsheets: Having reached the bottom line, I took a floppy from the drawer Typing with a steady hand, I the invoked the SAVE command But got instead a reprimand: it read “Abort, Retry, Ignore” ‘was this some occult illusion” Some maniacal intrusion? These were choices Solomon himself had never faced before. Carefully, I weighed my options Clearly, I must now adopt one: Choose Abort, Retry, Ignore. With my fingers pale and trembling Slowly toward the keyboard bending Longing for a happy ending, hoping all would be restored, Praying for some guarantee Finally I pressed a key - - But on the screen what dud I see? Again: “abort, Retry, Ignore” I tried to catch the chips off-guard – I pressed again, but twice as hard. Luck was just not in the cards I saw what I had seen before. Now I typed in desperation Trying random combinations Still there cane the incantation: Choose: Abort, Retry, Ignore There I sat, distraught, exhausted, by my own machine accosted Getting up I turned away, and paced across the office floor. And then I saw an awful sight: A bold and blinding flash of light – A lighting bolt had cut the night and shook me to my very core I saw the screen collapse and die “Oh No – my database”, I cried I thought I heard a voice reply “You’ll see your data Nevermore” To this day I do not know The place to which lost data goes I bet it goes to heaven where the angels have it stored. But as for productivity, well, I fear It goes straight to hell And that’s the tale I had to tell Your choice: Abort, Retry, Ignore. (Mel Kangleon)​
 

טרסיוס

New member
ועוד ../images/Emo32.gif אחד, או אולי ../images/Emo54.gif...

The End Of The Raven By Edgar Allen Poe's Cat [email protected] On a night quite unenchanting, when the rain was downward slanting, I awakened to the ranting of the man I catch mice for. Tipsy and a bit unshaven, in a tone I found quite craven, Poe was talking to a Raven perched above the chamber door. 'Raven's very tasty,' thought I, as I tiptoed o'er the floor, 'There is nothing I like more' Soft upon the rug I treaded, calm and careful as I headed Towards his roost atop that dreaded bust of Pallas I deplore. While the bard and birdie chattered, I made sure that nothing clattered, Creaked, or snapped, or fell, or shattered, as I crossed the corridor; For his house is crammed with trinkets, curios and weird decor -- Bric-a-brac and junk galore. Still the Raven never fluttered, standing stock-still as he uttered, In a voice that shrieked and sputtered, his two cents' worth -- 'Nevermore.' While this dirge the birdbrain kept up, oh, so silently I crept up, Then I crouched and quickly lept up, pouncing on the feathered bore. Soon he was a heap of plumage, and a little blood and gore -- Only this and not much more. 'Oooo!' my pickled poet cried out, 'Pussycat, it's time I dried out! Never sat I in my hideout talking to a bird before; How I've wallowed in self-pity, while my gallant, valiant kitty Put and end to that damned ditty' -- then I heard him start to snore. Back atop the door I clambered, eyed that statue I abhor, Jumped -- and smashed it on the floor.​
 
למעלה