קהילת ההיפ-הופ:"אנחנו לא רוצים את..
קווין פדרליין." "I just think we ignore him [Federline]. He's a joke, basically. I just don't think he gets it. He doesn't get that he's Britney's man and it's hard to take him seriously." - Elliot Wilson, editor in chief of XXL magazine "The thing that really hurts him is the fact that he's perceived as Britney's husband. You know, kinda like Britney's second - I don't even want to say second in command, but - he's like the Britney Boy. He's like Mrs. Spears, and it's kinda hard to get over that perception." - Jermaine Hall, executive editor of King magazine Source: PerezHilton "אני חושב שנתעלם ממנו[מפדרליין]. הוא בדיחה,ביסודו(
). אני לא חושב שהוא מבין את זה. הוא לא מבין שהוא הבעל של בריטני וזה קשה לקחת אותו ברצינות." [החלק הראשון] אוף שיסתמו כבר מה הבעיה לתת לו צ'אנס?
לדעתי השיר Lose Control מצויין!