עדכונים

viko222

New member
אף פעם לא עשיתי זום אין לכף רגל שלה

אבל אתמול במקרה ראיתי בתמונה אז שמתי לב לקעקוע.. מה כתוב בו.??
 

BritneyHeart

New member
כריסטינה מדברת על בריטני... Again

טוב לפחות לא דבר רע [נראה לי
] As soon as we got on the scene, people saw blonde hair and navels and compared us. But I knew that eventually our bodies of work would differ. I think that she's in a beautiful time in her life right now - she's a mother, and I think it's great. I've known her for a very, very long time, since we were on The New Mickey Mouse Club. Same with Justin [Timberlake]. It's nice to grow up and see where all of our paths go. I don't get involved in the negativity. I just try to focus, stick to my own game plan and keep on chugging along.
 
אמא:| יש לה פיצול אישיות רציני...

פעם היא קנאית ממורמרת פעם זורקת מחמאות |+_()*&^%$#@!~
 
למעלה