ועוד פעם ג'סטין...../images/Emo168.gif
הפעם, לזכותו יאמר שהוא כן ניסה לסנן חלק מהשאלות. אבל הם הוא היה רוצה, הוא פשוט היה אומר "ריאן, עזוב את בריטני. נושא הבא" בדיוק כפי שבריטני לא רצתה לדבר על שון פרסטון בריאיון לדייטליין והורידה את מאט לאודר מהנושא. Ryan-Justin said the best female vocalist of our generation would be Christina Aguilera you said that recently and… Justin-I didn’t say it would be, it most defiantly is. Ryan-It is. - Have you always thought that? Justin-no question Ryan-Even when you were with Britney? Justin-No Question. Ryan-really? -But you never said that then? Justin- (Laugh) come on Ryan-Come on man Woman-Like what guy would say that? Ryan- it’s just that I know you know how to be smooth you never said that then? Justin- I think she would say the same thing. Ryan- Really? Justin- Yeah Ryan-Now you two are not still in communication on a regular basis are you? Justin-No Ryan- she I heard was happy with some of the things you said though about her recently Justin- I have no idea Ryan-yeah she said that, I think you said that uh you hope her for the best and that your supportive of, quote been through a lot and tough times and think that she said some where else she also that she appreciates that sentiment, but she never reach out to, she hasn’t tried to call you or touch base with you? Justin-No אז בהתחלה הוא אהב את בריטני, ורק בגלל שהיא לא התקשרה או דיברה איתו הוא התעצבן עליה ומתחיל לדבר עליה חרא?