עדכונים-ה-17.8

elena20

New member
איזו תמונה מדהימה איפה שהיא

שוכבת על המיטה ומחבקת את שון
 

hottyboi

New member
איזההה מצחיקק הוא פה../images/Emo6.gif

חחח אחת התמונות החמודות.בכלל.הוא תינוק חמוד.הלחחייםםם שלוו מישו יודע אם הוא פנוי
?!
 

candyheart

New member
../images/Emo12.gif../images/Emo99.gif

יאי!מגזין חדש! היא נראית מצוין!ושון חמודי. מחכה כבר לאיכות טובה יותר ולראיון.
 

Outrageous boy

New member
אלבום חדש לבריטני../images/Emo35.gif../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo35.gif../images/Emo70.gif

new album for Britney next year?? That's right. Britney confirms a new album for next year in the newest edition of Poeple Magazine on stands this friday. Britney reveals she is working on a new album, sexy, misterious and fun... she describes it The album would be the comeback to music scene of pop princess after 4 years after her last studio album "in the zone" Britney also tells after giving birth to her second baby in september she will get her hands full on excersice to make her body look like what it used to be... as confirmed by People's Magazine spokesperson on an exclusive interview for E! News
 

Im Not Dead

New member
תיאור מעפן ביותר לדיסק.

היו לה 3 שנים לעבוד עליו. אז היא עבדה עם נה-יו ועם המפיק של פריס הילטון והדיסק כמעט מוכן? לא נשמע טוב
 

hottyboi

New member
תום אתה קצת מגזים

מה אתה דואג מה יהייה בדיסק החדדש סאמעק. כאילו היא עובדת עם מנקה מהרחוב . זאת בריטני ספירס. חחח וזה לא שאני אוהב אותה או משו..אבל עדיין. מדובר במכונת להיטים..ושהיא תעשה קאמבק מן הסתם שהוא יהיה מוצלח.רק כי זאת בריטני ספירס. היא לא תעשה שיר קאמבק איזה שיר מעפנה..זה פשוט ברור שהיא תחזור עם איזה להיט .
 

britmel

New member
הראיון../images/Emo23.gif

Britney Spears, expecting baby No. 2, says she and husband Kevin Federline didn't plan the pregnancy. 'It just kind of happened,' the 24-year-old singer reveals in an interview in the latest issue of People magazine, on newsstands Friday. She adds, laughing: 'I'm going to wait a while for the next (one)!' At eight months pregnant, Spears is mom to 11-month old son Sean Preston, the couple's first child. 'I feel like I've been pregnant for 10 years!' she says. Having back-to-back babies can be stressful, she says, but she adhere's to her mom's advice to take it 'one day at a time.' 'It is now starting to get a little tiring, holding (Sean Preston), but the whole pregnancy I've done it a lot because he's very attached,' she tells the magazine. 'It makes me feel needed and wanted, so I like it too.' Spears says she and Federline, 28, don't know the gender of their baby-to-be. The little one and its big brother 'are going to be so close together, it's going to be weird. But I love it,' she says. Spears - who has gained about 40 pounds during her pregnancy - plans to hit the gym and begin dieting soon after having the baby, scheduled to be a Caesarean birth, as was her first. She is not, though, ignoring her cravings at this point. 'Crunching ice and chocolate, oh my God,' she says. 'I'll get up in the middle of the night and I'll get a Hershey's bar, the real big ones, and I'll put it in the microwave and melt it and eat it. It sounds disgusting, but it's so satisfying.' Source: AOL התרגום כבר מגיע ...
 
למעלה