סקר חשוב על ביסקסואליות/ים בעבודה - אנא מלאו

Unrelated

סקר חשוב על ביסקסואליות/ים בעבודה - אנא מלאו

חברות/ים, אני מעבירה סקר בינלאומי חשוב על ביסקסואליות/ים במקום העבודה. אני מילאתי את הסקר לפני כבר כמה חודשים, וגם נכחתי בסדנה שהעבירו החוקרות ב-BiCon (הכנס הביסקסואלי) בלונדון, ולמדתי המון על הקונטקסט של החוויות שלי בעבודה. הידעתן/ם שביסקסואליות/ים סובלות מבידוד חברתי בעבודה ונוטות/ים להשאר בארון יותר? הידעתן/ם שזה משפיע על יכולת התפקוד שלנו בעבודה ועל יכולת ההשתכרות שלנו? הידעתן/ם שביסקסואליות/ים מחוץ לארון סובלות מאפליה ביפובית בעבודה משום שהן/ם נתפשות/ים כלא אמינות/ים ובלתי יציבות/ים? (וזה בנוסף לאפליה על רקע הומופובי, לסבופובי וטרנספובי). הידעתן/ם שביסקסואליות/ים הן קבוצת הנטיה המינית (מבין לסביות, הומואים והטרו) שנמצאת בסבירות הכי גבוהה לעוני? הידעתן/ם שזה פוגע ביכולת שלנו למצוא דיור, אוכל, שירותי בריאות, וחינוך? נכון שכל זה נורא נורא חשוב? החוקרות מחפשות במיוחד א/נשים: * מארצות שאינן/ם ארה"ב (היי, זה כולנו!) * א/נשים לא לבנות/ים. * א/נשים שעובדות לפי שעה * וגברים ביסקסואלים תמלאו את הסקר :) ודיר בלאק, תעבירו הלאה. בוא תבוא המהפכה, שירי -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Survey distribution - need your help! Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:40:47 -0700 From: hbgreen <[email protected]> Reply-To: <[email protected]> To: Heidi Bruins Green <[email protected]> Hi Everyone, I want to ask you to help distributing my survey on the experiences of bisexuals in the workplace. You may have already seen it, and already passed it along, but if you would pass it along again, as widely as possible, and take it yourself if have not already and you identify as a ‘person of fluid desire,’ I would really appreciate it! We have gotten an excellent response (nearly 1200 to date), but an early review of the data has indicated there are some under-represented populations we hope to hear from in order to represent sexually fluid people in all our diversity. Particularly I am trying to reach out to people of color (currently respondents are 86% white), workers who are paid hourly (respondents are 55% salaried), bi men (respondents are 53% female, 35% male, 10% queer/genderqueer) and people in other countries (72% of respondents live in the US). Below (and attached) is the letter I hope you will distribute with the survey. The survey closes November 30, 2010. Warn folks that it is 78 questions, and sometimes the ones asking for a written response seem repetitious, but they really aren’t, and we are getting amazingly rich data from those who are willing to give us their thoughts. We are also getting incredible insights from the quantitative data. The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BiWorkplaceSurvey. Reply back if you are interested in seeing the preliminary findings. We’ve just scratched the surface of the data gathered, and I’ll keep all of you posted on what Thanks for your help getting the word out! Warm regards, Heidi

למעלה