סיטואציות רחוב. שוב.

סיטואציות רחוב. שוב.

לגבי סיטואציות רחוב: יש לי הרושם שבאומנות לחימה שבה מתאמנים עם כפפות באופן קבוע (לחמ"ש, איגרוף תאילנדי וכו') את/ה תתנהג/י ברחוב כפי שתורגל באימון, כך שזה יעיל יותר משיטת לחימה שבה לא משתמשים בכפפות, ולא ניתן לתרגל מצבי "כמעט אמת" באימון באופן שיהיה קרוב מספיק למציאות. מה דעתכם?

nitzano

../images/Emo124.gifמצב אמת../images/Emo70.gif, מצב אמת ../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo70.gif

".....חייכתי חיוך ערמומי וחשבתי לעצמי "אידיוט, מצא עם מי להתעסק...אני אקרע אותו לגזרים" - הוא הסתובב והלך.כנראה שמבטי האיום עבדו ,חהחהחה. למרות שגרשתי אותו מבלי להשתמש באגרופי הרגשתי דקירה בלב......כנראה שזה קשור לסכין שתקועה לי בחזה.......בפעם הבא !! חכה חכה , בפעם הבאה !!!

שמעתי שמייק טייסון, כשהותקף מחוץ

לזירה, שבר יד כשנתן אגרוף לתוקף (לא לדאוג, גם זה שספג את האגרוף לא נהנה מהענין). סגירת היד עם כפפות איגרוף שונה לגמרי מסגירת היד בלי; מיקום האגודל ביחס לשאר האצבעות שונה, והיד קצת פתוחה, להבדיל מאגרוף חשוף שחייב להיסגר לגמרי. לדעתי, אם יש כוונה כלשהי להיות מסוגל להילחם בלי כפפות, צריך להתאמן (גם) בלי כפפות. לא כל הזמן, אבל חלק משמעותי מהזמן.

וכמו שניצן "רמז", כדאי לחשוב גם על

סכינים ושאר כלי-משחית, בהם לא נתקלים בד"כ בזירה.

גק, אתה סותר את עצמך

אדם שמורגל לנהל קרב ללא כפפות, ירגיש יותר בנוח בסיטואציית רחוב (כשהוא ללא שום מגינים), מאשר אדם שמורגל לעבוד עם מיגון, וכעת הוא "עירום".

Sensei

A street situation

is such, that one can never really be prepared for it.It is not the question whether one can be prepared for it,the question is how not to be "not prepared".A street situation is like a battle field.You never know what is going to happen next.A knife ,gun, stick, bottle,thrown chair garbage can,swords ,chains,etc. The dark night ,narrow alley way,narrow corridor,etc. Gangs,some one jumping out of a dark corner,between parked cars,waiting for you behind a tree ,a boulder etc. Who can ever get prepared for this. The warriors answer to this was ZANSHIN,constant training and a preparedness to die. Only through these three things **Zanshin **constant training(multiple attack strategy) **preparedness to die in battle Without these elements ,better stay at home. Shimon​

roy33itc

dear shimon can u translate?

please? ZANSHIN? idont know the meaning (sorry for my english) thanks roy

Ryuusuke

what is zanshin?

לקוח מהאתר של הפדרציה האמריקאית לקנדו.
The typical answer given is "remaining spirit". This is correct, but there are more meanings and feeling to zanshin than the simple definition implies. It is very simple. However simple does not necessarily mean easy. It is a concept unique to martial arts and it is to the kanji that we must look for further clarification. The kanji "zan" and "shin" can be read two ways. Kokoro-Wo-Nokosu which means "I consciously do the action of getting my spirit to remain" and Kokoro-Ga-Nokoru which means "My spirit remains unconsciously, spontaneously." The first definition is appropriate to the beginning Kenshi and the latter to the practiced Kenshi. In effect, it means that if you must think about it, it is too late. The action is always slowed by the thought. If you think about zanshin preceding the cut, the cut will not be good. If you think about zanshin after the cut, an unexpected attack can occur in the split second that your are thinking of keeping your pressure. Application of the principle of zanshin is most easily exemplified in the Nihon Kendo Kata. In all ten kata the zanshin begins immediately after the cut and continues until both the uchitachi and shitachi returns to chudan-no-kamae. This is stated specifically on ippon-me and nihon-me in Takano Sasaburo's book on Kendo. " Immediately after the cut, if there's any movements, my zanshin says I am ready to strike at any moment, until we both return to chudan." Therefore, zanshin does not mean only to take the position of jodan-no-kamae after the cut, as in ippon-me, but it is the spirit of zanshin which must be present immediately after such a cut. Then how can zanshin be identified in shinai Kendo? Does anyone in shinai Kendo normally take or display the stance zanshin emphasizes in the Nihon Kendo Kata? Obviously the answer will be no. It is spiritual awareness that is important, not the final stance, Kokoro-Ga-Nokoru, a naturalness. Zanshin thus means that the Kenshi is always prepared, even when exhausted, even when the match is over, the spirit remains.​

nitzano

אני חושב שהתבלבלת

השואל התיחס לרחוב, ואילו בתשובתך ניתן למצוא התיחסות לסימטא. יש הבדל עצום בין לחימה בשביל, סמטא, רחוב, שדרה וצומת ! לוחם גבוה (לדוגמא 1.96 מ') המתאמן הסגנון פי גואה ג'אנג בקושי יצליח לזוז בסמטא . והכי חשוב - איך בכלל ניתן להעביר בנק עם חלונות מנרוסטה משבדיה מהכביש הראשי ?

Sensei

Everything

outside the dojo is the STREET.Whether it is in a bus,plane or on concrete.One should be prepared for all these situations,and the only way to be prepared for ALL these situations is the three points I mentioned before. Zanshin constant training prepared to die​

nitzano

שמעון, ממך ציפיתי שתבין את הבדיחה

אני אישית עוסק בלחימת חדר-לימוד ! מה לעשות שאני חייב לשבת ללמוד למבחני סיום תואר דווקא בחדר ולא ברחוב ....... אני מוכן תמיד ! גם אם מישהו יתקוף אותי בזמן שינון חומר (צחצוח שיניים קטן עלי).

nitzano

או במילים אחרות

רועדת לך בלילה , קר לך ורטוב . אבא בבית סוהר , את נשארת ברחוב . ואני זרוק , אין לאן לחזור . כי אני חנוק , בתוך עולם שחור . אמא, אמא, אמא, אמא רע לי בנשמה

nitzano

פסטיבל שירי דיכאון !!

משודר ישירות מביניני האומלל, בשידור ישיר דרך בכיין

למעלה