סיוט חזק (עם מסר?)
אני רוצה להתנצל מראש, ההודעה באנגלית, זאת משום שפירסמתי הודעה זו גם בפורום אחר, למי שירצה תרגום בעברית ויתקשה עם האנגלית שיגיד לי בבקשה ואעשה כמיטב יכולתי אשמח לתגובות... תודה Dear friends This night I had a powerful dream, a nightmare. I would elaborate about the dream and then would love to hear your thoughts and comment I don't remember how the dream started but sometime in the dream a war started between us (Not sure who we were, think Israel) and the Japan or China... I was in some sort of school near the sea when the building was being blown with missles from the outside I could feel the building trembling and the sound of the bombs, but what scared me the most was that the missles that infiltrated into the buliding were so big and I still remember the missles that broke through the walls and into the rooms of the school I think everyone died in the school and then, right before it happend, I was on the ground and saw this white energy cover all of me and my surrounding, I felt nothing of pain or anything, it was so peacfull and beautiful and then I died as well... This white energy was my soul and it reincarnated to a different body, I was in the new life a thief...and I believe that was everything...thing is, in the first dream where I died in the school I was me, Rinor...but when I reincarnated to a different time and body, I was different, I was older, I looked different, I did not recongnize myself but I knew it was me, a different life. Your thoughts would be more than appreciated Thank you so much Love and Light...
אני רוצה להתנצל מראש, ההודעה באנגלית, זאת משום שפירסמתי הודעה זו גם בפורום אחר, למי שירצה תרגום בעברית ויתקשה עם האנגלית שיגיד לי בבקשה ואעשה כמיטב יכולתי אשמח לתגובות... תודה Dear friends This night I had a powerful dream, a nightmare. I would elaborate about the dream and then would love to hear your thoughts and comment I don't remember how the dream started but sometime in the dream a war started between us (Not sure who we were, think Israel) and the Japan or China... I was in some sort of school near the sea when the building was being blown with missles from the outside I could feel the building trembling and the sound of the bombs, but what scared me the most was that the missles that infiltrated into the buliding were so big and I still remember the missles that broke through the walls and into the rooms of the school I think everyone died in the school and then, right before it happend, I was on the ground and saw this white energy cover all of me and my surrounding, I felt nothing of pain or anything, it was so peacfull and beautiful and then I died as well... This white energy was my soul and it reincarnated to a different body, I was in the new life a thief...and I believe that was everything...thing is, in the first dream where I died in the school I was me, Rinor...but when I reincarnated to a different time and body, I was different, I was older, I looked different, I did not recongnize myself but I knew it was me, a different life. Your thoughts would be more than appreciated Thank you so much Love and Light...