סוף סוף....

ההמלצות שלי

Anouk החדש- רוק נשכני ועם זאת רגיש Alanis Morissette החדש כמו גם כל הישנים- מוסיקה אינטיליגנטית, חיבור נדיר של רגש וחשיבה נשית האלבומים המחממים של beck ושל Beth Gibbons hable con ella היפהפה כמובן Masters of Chant Chapter III כמו גם הראשון והשני- בלדות רוק מוכרות בביצוע כנסייתי ו- Tori Amos הגדולה מכולן כמובן אמליץ גם להשתמש בקאזה לייט, יותר ידידותי למחשב.
 

giulietta

New member
מה נדיר?

הרגש? החשיבה? החיבור?
(סתם...זאת הדרך שלי לומר בוהוריים טובים וסופשבוע נעים
, לכולם).
 
צריך לשמוע כדי להבין...

אבל קחי דוגמא- Sorry to myself For hearing all my doubts so selectively and For continuing my numbing love endlessly. For helping you and myself: not even considering For beating myself up and overfunctioning. To whom do I owe the biggest apology? No one’s been crueler than I’ve been to me. For letting you decide if I indeed was desirable For myself love being so embarassingly conditional. And for denying myself to somehow make us compatible and for trying to fit a rectangle into a ball. And To whom do I owe the biggest apology? No one’s been crueler than I’ve been to me. I´m sorry to myself. My apologies begin here before everybody else. I´m sorry to myself. For treating me worse than I would anybody else. For blaming myself for your unhappiness and for my impatience when I was perfect where I was. Ignoring all the signs that I was not ready, and expecting myself to be where you wanted me to be. To whom do I owe the first apology? No one’s been crueler than I’ve been to me. And I’m sorry to myself. My apologies begin here before everybody else. I’m sorry to myself. For treating me worse than I would anybody else. Well, I wonder which crime is the biggest ? Forgetting you or forgetting myself... Had I heeded the wisdom of the latter, I would’ve naturally loved the former. For ignoring you: my highest voices. For smiling when my strife was all too obvious. For being so disassociated from my body, and for not letting go when it would’ve been the kindest thing. To whom do I owe the biggest apology? No one’s been crueler than I’ve been to me. And I’m sorry to myself. My apologies begin here before everybody else I’m sorry to myself. For treating me worse than I would anybody else. I’m sorry to myself. My apologies begin here before everybody else I’m sorry to myself. For treating me worse than I would anybody else
 

giulietta

New member
שיר יפיפה ../images/Emo20.gif

בהחלט מבטא הרבה בשלות ועומק. תודה.
 
והמלצות שלי,,,,

מוזיקה אירית,,, CRY OF THE CELTS מוזיקת עולם: SPIRIT OF THE WORLD 1. 2/3 INCA SPIRIT DEEP FOREST
 
שולי....

שבוע שעבר קניתי את הדיסק-spirit of the world - <בצבע חום>...אהבתי את הדיסק הישן יותר - בעטיפת הקרטון.עם אישה ערומה עליו...הנעימות שם פשוט מדהימות...שעה כל יום להקשיב לדיסק- ואת חייה לך עוד 10 שנים של שלווה ורוגע...
 
פשוטי,,,

האריזה החומה,, זאת בוודאי זאת,,, מצרפת לך,, וזה מס´ 3,, ודווקא אני אותו אהבתי הכי,, מס´ 1 יפה גם הוא,,, ולגבי שלווה ורוגע,,, מסכימה איתך בכל מילה,, מוזיקה שכזאת,, אחרי יום מטורף,, נרות דלוקים,, וקטורת נעימה,, סיגריה ביד, וזה,,,,,,,,,,כל מה שאפשר לבקש,,,,, ובעצם,, כמעט הכל,,, הלא,,?
 
למעלה