*נסקלת באכזריות*

לאנה

New member
המשך של התמונה הקודמת...

 
איזה תמונות יפות! ../images/Emo99.gif

לאנה, את יכולה לכתוב עוד ציטוטים של טריס?? טריסטן החמוד!!
 

לאנה

New member
בטח!!!*מתרגשת*

האמת שגם לי אין מושג למה זה כל-כך מרגש אותי..., אולי זה בגלל שיש ביקוש...
(נו!, תימחץ´ כבר אייקון חמוד שכמותך!)
 

לאנה

New member
הנה עוד ציטוט...

TRISTAN: Hey, Mary. RORY: Me? TRISTAN: Yeah, you. RORY: My name is Rory. TRISTAN: I´m Tristan. RORY: Hi. TRISTAN: So you new? RORY: Yeah, first day. TRISTAN: Remmy´s class is rough. RORY: Yeah, it seemed very intense. TRISTAN: I could loan you my notes, if that would help. RORY: Really? That´s be great. TRISTAN: Yeah? How great? (he´s walking forward, pushing her up against the wall) RORY: I don´t know. Mr. Remmy said that getting someone´s notes would be... TRISTAN: I could even help you study. If you want. RORY: Uh, I kind of view studying as a solitary activity. But thanks. TRISTAN: Bye Mary. (he walks off) RORY: It´s Rory.
 

לאנה

New member
ועוד אחד..., זה כל-כך כיף לקרוא!

TRISTAN: Hey Mary. RORY: And it just keeps getting better. TRISTAN: Oh you look sad. RORY: I’m fine. TRISTAN: Bad grade? RORY: I have to go. TRISTAN: You know what Mary, (stopping her) see I can’t figure out why we’re not friends. I think it’s because I make you nervous. RORY: I think it’s because you can’t learn my name. TRISTAN: Do you have a boyfriend? RORY: None of your business. TRISTAN: Is that a ‘no’? RORY: Is there no one else at this school you can bother? TRISTAN: See, I think you like me, you just don’t know how to say it. RORY: Oh boy. TRISTAN: What are you doing Friday night? RORY: I’m busy. TRISTAN: What, you gotta be back at the convent by 5? RORY: Please leave me alone. TRISTAN: Well...since you said please (steps aside) Later...Mary.
 

לאנה

New member
ועוד אחד...

(Tristan walks down the hall to where Rory is reading while waiting in line to buy tickets.) TRISTAN: And she´s reading again. How novel. RORY: Good-bye, Tristan. TRISTAN: Did you get the novel thing? Because... RORY: I said good-bye. TRISTAN: What are you doing here? RORY: I like lines. TRISTAN: The guy´s supposed to buy the tickets. RORY: Really. Does Susan Faludi know about this? TRISTAN: Unless of course there is no guy. RORY: There´s a guy. TRISTAN: A cheap guy. RORY: Well, what can I say? I like ´em cheap. Sloppy too -- bald spot, beer gut, you know, and the pants that kind of slip down in the back, giving you that good plumber shot. That sends me through the roof. TRISTAN: So who is he? RORY: How many languages can you say ´none of your business´ in? TRISTAN: Does he go to this school? RORY: No, he doesn´t. TRISTAN: Uh-huh. Well, look, OK, I´ll confess something to you. I don´t have a date. RORY: Well I hear Squeaky Fromme is up for parole soon. You should keep a good thought. TRISTAN: Well I actually thought you´d like to go with me. RORY: You did not. TRISTAN: I did too. RORY: You did not because you are not stupid. TRISTAN: Why thank you. RORY: Slimy and weasely, yes, but stupid, no. You´d have to be stupid to think that, given our history, I would ever, barring a piano or a safe falling on my head, want to go anywhere with you, ever. TRISTAN: OK, fine. I´ll take Cissy. RORY: I´ll send her a condolence card. TRISTAN: Yeah. Well at least she won´t be buying her own ticket.
 

לאנה

New member
ממשיכה...

ותראו מה הבאתי..., צ´אד מתפשט!!!, אז יאללה בננות, כחו כוסות (בשביל הריר), מאוורר (בשביל הזיעה), ותסתכלו טוב טוב על השוקולדים של צ´אדידון...
 

לאנה

New member
ועכשיו שיר, שעל כולם(ן)ללמוד בע"פ..

"Hey Chad, you´re so fine, you´re so fine you blow my mind, hey Chad, hey hey, hey Chad..."ומיש שלא ראה ברינג איט און, תתבייש! מיכל
 
למעלה