*נסקלת באכזריות*

לאנה

New member
*נסקלת באכזריות*

שמתם לב כמה הודעות אני פותחת בזמן האחרון?, והם לרוב באותו נושא. אני כבר הייתי נפטרת ממני מזמן. אני לא יודעת איך אתם סובלים אותי. או את השירשורים שלי. אבל מצאתי אתר טרורי ואני חייבת לפרסם פה תמונות!!!, אז בבקשה, אל תכעסו!!! קיי, אז קודם כל טריס...
 

לאנה

New member
אבל אולי זאת כן המסה...

כי בכל זאת יש שני חומרים - אני והריר...
 

לאנה

New member
זה מעצבן לשמור על השרשור ישר...

כי כל פעם צריך לחזור להודעה הראשונה...
 

לאנה

New member
אוו!

זה הפרק עם היום-הולדת!, שהוא אומר לה "וואט אבאוט אה בירת´דיי קיס?", והיא אומרת לו "איטס מיי בירת´דיי..." או משהו כזה!, אל תדאגו, אני אחפש את הציטוט...
 

לאנה

New member
עוד תמונה, וציטוט...

(Cut to Chilton. Rory is opening her locker.) TRISTAN: Hey. RORY: What, Tristan? TRISTAN: I just wanted to say ´happy birthday.´ RORY: It´s not my birthday. TRISTAN: No, but it will be. (reading from a paper) ´On Friday at 4:03 in the morning, Lorelai Leigh --´ RORY: What is that? (Rory takes the paper. It´s an invitation to her birthday party, from Emily and Richard.) RORY: Who else got these? TRISTAN: I don´t know. Everyone in our class, I think. RORY: I have to go. TRISTAN: I´ll see you Friday, birthday girl. (Rory walks down the hall.) TRISTAN: Oh, coming to greet me? RORY: Hello, Tristan. TRISTAN: So where´s my birthday kiss? RORY: It´s my birthday. TRISTAN: So I´ll give you a birthday kiss. RORY: What is wrong with you? TRISTAN: Ok, I gotta tell you something. I´m madly in love with you. RORY: Well, good luck with that. TRISTAN: I can´t eat, I can´t sleep...I wake up in the middle of the night calling your name. Rory, Rory! RORY: Would you shut up please? RICHARD: Rory, who´s your friend? RORY: I don´t know but this is Tristan.
 
למעלה