משחק השירים בון ג'ובי

msh196

New member
../images/Emo168.gif46../images/Emo168.gif

And Tuesday just might go my way. It can't get worse than yesterday
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo168.gif47../images/Emo168.gif

There's only pictures hung in the shadows left there to look at you. You know she likes the lights at nights on the neon Broadway signs.
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo168.gif47../images/Emo168.gif

You can't shop for love when you're shopping at Sears.
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo168.gif50../images/Emo168.gif

.But I've grown up and now I'm over you Standing there just a livewire With nowhere left to turn
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo79.gif51../images/Emo79.gif

. It's a hot night, the natives are restless We're sweating by the light of the moon There's a voodoo mojo brewing at the go-go That could knock a witch off her broom
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo79.gif52../images/Emo79.gif

. But I - I isn't here looking for surrender I'll raise the flag if you'll defend her It's up to you
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo79.gif53../images/Emo79.gif

. Should I? Could I? Have said the wrong things right a thousand times If I could just rewind, I see it in my mind If I could turn back time, you'd still be mine
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo79.gif54../images/Emo79.gif

. Step right up, here's the real thing The last chance of a lifetime Come and see, hear, feel… the real thing
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo79.gif55../images/Emo79.gif

. Why you want to tell me how to live my life? Who are you to tell me if it's black or white? Mama, can you hear me?
 

msh196

New member
../images/Emo79.gif55../images/Emo79.gif

. I'll be there till the stars don't shine Till the heavens burst and The words don't rhyme And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
 
למעלה