לקלימרו והידידים

I work with a vector mask

over a brightness/contrast layer...If I was more awake I probably would have worked with the levels and the channels
 

סלסרו

New member
שו האדה וועקטור...

אולי בגלל שאני עצלן, או סתם טיפש, אני כמעט שלא עובד עם ליירס. מאד נח לי לעבוד ישר על התמונה, בפרט שאני כמעט שלא מעבד (חוץ מdodging & burning, קונטרסט ועוד כמה דברים שאפשר לעשות בחדר חושך וטיפה יותר).
 
a vector in computer graphics

is when a graphic is not based on painted pixel information, but on an algorithm any more than that- I'll have to wait untill I get my laptop online for some hebrew explanations
 
here

I just exposed the 2 figures her finger is kind of pointing at in the background, and also made the background more detailed (I think it make the foreground cooler)
 
here

I removed the flash shines from her glasses and from the background, brought thekid more to the foreground and made the details show a bit more, I also cleaned up the photographer's reflection from the glass behind this one was fun, much like a first year exercise I have the urge to do like pixel corrections and clean up the image
 

סלסרו

New member
חס וחלילה

זה כבר חילול הקודש בעיניי.. (רומן-תיקן שאני). חוצמזה שאני מאד אוהב לכלוך בתמונות..
 

סלסרו

New member
ההשתקפויות לא מפריעות לי

וגם לא מפריע לי שהן הורדו.. ההבהרה בחלק תחתון קצת יותר מדי (בהתחשב בכך שהמסך בעבודה לא טוב כמו בבית) - אבל את צודקת שעדיף שהתמונה תהיה בהירה ביותר. אישית, כאידיאולוגיה רומנ-תיקנית, אני מעדיף לגעת כמה שפחות בתמונה..
 
I think I agree

but this was very good therapy I'm not one for touch ups, just as a skill I guess I don't even like still pictures noramlly, I'm more of a video-installation-interactive-animation-physical computing kind of art-person
 

סלסרו

New member
שמייח שעזרתי.. ../images/Emo3.gif

סתאם, תודה על ההשקעה! בדיוק באתי לשאול אם את מצלמת ואם נוכל לראות את פרי הילוליך.. אבל אני מבין שלא..
 
למעלה