לכבוד שבת

קספיאן

לכבוד שבת

ובהמשך לשרשור הציטוטים של ליטל. עוד ציטוטים, והפעם עם מקורות. עמנואל קאנט:
He who has made great moral progress ceases to pray. -- Immanuel Kant, from Rufus K. Noyes, Views of Religion, quoted from James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief The wish to talk to God is absurd. We cannot talk to one we cannot comprehend -- and we cannot comprehend God; we can only believe in Him. The uses of prayer are thus only subjective. -- Immanuel Kant, lecture at Konigsberg, 1775, from James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief The death of dogma is the birth of morality. -- from Rufus K. Noyes, Views of Religion, quoted from James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. -- Immanuel Kant, from Rufus K. Noyes, Views of Religion, quoted from James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief Religion is too important a matter to its devotees to be a subject of ridicule. If they indulge in absurdities, they are to be pitied rather than ridiculed. -- Immanuel Kant, lecture at Konigsberg, 1775, from James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief Reason can never prove the existence of God. -- Immanuel Kant, from Rufus K. Noyes, Views of Religion, quoted from James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief The light dove, cleaving the air in her free flight, and feeling its resistance, might imagine that its flight would be still easier in empty space. -- Immanuel Kant, on the longing for a world that features the supernatural, in Critique of Pure Reason (2d ed., trans. Smith), p. 47, quoted from Nicolas Humphrey, Leaps of Faith​
אלברט איינשטיין:
was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. -- Albert Einstein, 1954, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press Scientific research is based on the idea that everything that takes place is determined by laws of nature, and therefore this holds for the action of people. For this reason, a research scientist will hardly be inclined to believe that events could be influenced by a prayer, i.e. by a wish addressed to a Supernatural Being. -- Albert Einstein, 1936, responding to a child who wrote and asked if scientists pray. Source: Albert Einstein: The Human Side, Edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffmann A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. -- Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science", New York Times Magazine, 9 November 1930 I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature. -- Albert Einstein, The World as I See It I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms. -- Albert Einstein, obituary in New York Times, 19 April 1955 I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. -- Albert Einstein, following his wife's advice in responding to Rabbi Herbert Goldstein of the International Synagogue in New York, who had sent Einstein a cablegram bluntly demanding "Do you believe in God?" Quoted from and citation notes derived from Victor J. Stenger, Has Science Found God? (draft: 2001), chapter 3. One strength of the Communist system ... is that it has some of the characteristics of a religion and inspires the emotions of a religion. -- Albert Einstein, Out Of My Later Years (1950), quoted from Laird Wilcox, ed., "The Degeneration of Belief"​

Governor

יופי קספיאן, חושבני שעלינו על משהו.

כזכור, העתיקה האווזה הפותה קטע מקונטרס "צאינה וראינה" הנלמד בסמינר בית-יעקב, ואשר התפרסם בשני אתרי מסיון יהודי, שם יוחס משהו לפרופ' אלברט אינשטיין, ונטען שנלקח ממקור Comne je vois ie monoe בדיקה קצרה שלי העלתה כי שם המקור שובש בידי מסיונרים יהודיים אידיוטים חסרי השכלה כללית, וכי מדובר ב- Comme je vois le monde, או בתרגום לעברית, `איך אני רואה את העולם`, או באנגלית The World as I see it, אשר מובאה ממנו הצגת הנה תמצית המקור (תחילתו בדף זה, ויש להמשיך לדף הבא), ומומלץ לעיין בכל האתר האווזה הפותה תיאלץ להתנצל בפני preacher ובפני על שנסתה bluffing במצח נחושה, או שלא אניח לה עד שתיעלם מן הפורום ותחזור (אם תחזור) ב- nickname _אחר_, לאות כניעה והכרת תבוסה... ______________________________________________________________ 0284392570 קספיאן

באהבה1

../images/Emo132.gif2 מוסקיטרים ליצניים במיוחד..

אתם הראתם שהמדענים חולקים על הדת (מן הסתם נצרות! כי את היהדות הם מכירים כמו שאני מבין בצנצנת)! אבל ליטל רק רצתה להוכיח שלא כמו כבוד מעלתכם הם כן מאמינים באלוקים!! גוברנור! תודה שהוכחת שאיינשטין ושפינוזה האמינו באלוקים!!! מה שהם לא מקבלים זה את התיאור שהתורה נותנת לאלוקים! אבל באלוקים ככוח עליון רוחני הם מאמינים בני מאמינים!!! ולכן אתם חייבים התנצלות ולא ליטל!!!

באהבה1

דיייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייי

הנה האתר שאתה הבאת! איינשטין: "אני מאמין באלוקים כפי שמתואר ע"י שפינוזה- שמתגלה בסדר ובהרמוניה של היקום"... הנה מילותיך: "ומומלץ לעיין בכל האתר"! ושוב בפעם ה15- מיליארד (יצא כבר מכל החורים) הוא לא היה דתי אבל האמין שאלוקים הוא כח עליון רוחני ואין סופי!!! אתה יודע לקרוא אנגלית או מה??? כך כתוב באתר שאתה הבאת!!! "infinitely superior spirit"!!! די לטאטות מתחת לשטיח!!!!!!!!!!! דייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייי אין לי כוח יותר!!!!

Lu Tze

אתה יכול לשים חמש מיליון

"י" וסימני תשובה, אבל זה עדיין לא אומר שאתה מבין את משמעות הציטוט.

Governor

היכן מצויות המלים מהן למדת שאינשטין

`האמין שאלוקים הוא כח עליון רוחני ואין סופי` היכן?

Governor

לא. הוא רק מסביר לנו מהו ה`אלהים`

שלו. כאשר אדם אומר, למשל, `האלהים שלי זה הכסף`, אין להבין מכך שהוא מאמין באלהים...

Governor

די, אידיוט, די. הוא רק מסביר לנו

מהו ה`אלהים` שלו. אין מה לעשות. קרא את כל המובאות בענין השקפתו על אמונה...

באהבה1

../images/Emo188.gifאיינשטין מאמין שקיים כוח עליון

הוא מאמין שקיים כוח עליון אינסופי ורוחני!!! בסדר? אל תקרא לו אלוקים! בסדר?

Governor

לא, חמודי. פרש נא לנו ותרגם, את

שני המשפטים הבאים:
My religiosity consists of a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit that reveals itself in the little that we can comprehend about the knowable world. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.​
ובכלל להזכירך - הוא חדל להאמין באל משגיח אישית, בפורמט היהודי, כבר בגיל 12 (reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve)... ______________________________________________________________ 0284392570 באהבה1

Governor

אנו עדיין ממתינים שתתרגם לנו ותפרש

את שני המשפטים שהצגת במו ידיך, ובינתיים, קרא זאת ותיווכח כי כל הטענות בדבר אמונותיו הדתיות היו פרי מאמץ הכנסיה הקתולית להוכיח שאינשטיין, אשר נחשב לאישיות המאה, מאמין באלהים... ______________________________________________________________ 0284392570 באהבה1

באהבה1

../images/Emo4.gifזה פשוט טירוף!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

הנה לינק חילוני! הנה המילים: "infinitely superior spirit"! הנה הפירוש: איינשטין מאמין שקיים כוח עליון אינסופי רוחני!!! אין לי יותר מה להגיד בנושא!

קספיאן

תיקון קטן

בציטוט הראשון של איינשטיין נחתחה לי המילה הראשונה, צריך להיות IT
It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. -- Albert Einstein, 1954, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press​

למעלה