אז ככה:
הנה מה שהיא שרה ומישו רשם על ההופעה (Hits medley): -Jenny From The Block -Ain't It Funny (Remix) -Waiting For Tonight -Love Don't Cost a Thing (Full song) -Hold You Down (Spring Mix) - she sung it live and sounded sooo good!! Especially when was like "That movie s hit... runway s hit... not to compare me to ur average B ITCH!!" and she actually said the curse words too! and then right after she said b itch, the beat switched to 'lean back' and then switched back to 'hold u down' (Full songs) -Watever U Wanna Do and Get Right - she sung it live too!! I was surprised how well she sung the notes she had to hold in the choruses. She introduced the song like "Who wants some funk??! I can't hear yall, who wants some funk?! I need somethin that i can move to, gimme some of dat FUNK!" and at the end of the song she goes "Hey, hey" and then "Get Right" comes on, she lipsynchs it tho, still the best song on there! lol