חובבי הג´ואי למיניהם!

Harmania

New member
חובבי הג´ואי למיניהם!

שלום לכל מקבלי החדשים ואורחי הפורום!... רציתי להבהיר נקודה קטנטנה בניתוח האופי הדפוק של ג´ואי פוטר הפלצוצה: ג´ירפתנו בגובהו של פייסי, מקרצצת את ישבנה הנלוז לכל פרק שעלילתו מתקשרת רק בעזרת זוג ישבנים וטרקטורון! בעודה קושרת את רצועת הכלבלב לצווארו/ישבנו של דוסון, גוררת אותו למריבות על פייסי, שלשמחתה המפוקפקת, רבים עליה? השאלה המתבקשת היא:למה לעזאזל כולם רבים על ג´ואי פוטר העקומה בעלת האופי הנודניק כנייר דבק למרגלות ישבן?!?! ה"תלמידה המצטיינת", חסרת החיים, שכל היום מתהוללת ולבסוף מטהרת את שמה באלגנטיות, ומתעלמת מהערות שמעולם לא התיימרו להיות הארות, "כל היום לומדת". אני זקוקה להסבר:איך לעזאזל היא כל היום לומדת, אם לבסוף היא כל היום יושבת באלגנטיות מפליאה, ב-2.5 בגדים שיש לה, ומברברת למוות...? נקודת האור היחידה בסיטואציה זו, שגוררת אחריה עלילות משמימות נטולות אודרי, היא שאודרי הגיעה!... אודרי ופייסי, הזוג היחיד שעניין קצת יותר מ´גראמס´-זקנה אינפנטילית ומשמימה, שצריכים לבעוט בישבנה היישר אל מוצאי הסידרה! אני מקווה שאודרי תגרור את ג´ואי, להיות דמות קצת פחות מתחסדת ומנדנדת, ובנבירה אינטנסיבית אחר עניין כלשהו בסידרה, תמצא לה חיים! GO OD&PACIE
 

LillipooT

New member
חחח.. ../images/Emo60.gif

איזה ניתוח.. אני, אישית, אוהבת את ג´ואי.. ואל תנסה אפילו למצוא הסבר ל"איך לומדת" או כל מני כאלה.. כי לא תמצא. זאת סידרה. אני לא רואה כל כך הרבה פגמים באשיות שלה.. באמת שלא. היא נזהרת לפעמים קצת יותר מדי.. אבל זה אנושי. ויש לה מלא בגדים.. והיא השתנתה פלאים בעונה.. בגלל אודרי .. בזכות אודרי.. למרות אודרי.. או איך שלא תרצה להגיד. אתה באמת רואה את ג´ואי שרה לפני כולם בעונה השנייה? כי אני לא.. היא מאוד התבגה ומאוד השתנתה! ולטובה!
 
בלי קשר.....מעניין!!!../images/Emo105.gif../images/Emo13.gif

דבר ראשון אני בכלל לא מסכימה עם כל מה שהיא אמרה על ג´ואי.. אבל הבטחתי שזה יהיה בלי קשר אז... לכל מי שתהה: "מה לעזאזל ג´ואי שרה בפרק..." וגם למי שסתם מתעניין החלטתי (גם בשל שיעמומי הרב!) להביא לפניכם את המילים לשיר שג´ואי יקירתינו שרה בפרק האחרון: i hate myself for loving you אז בבקשה: (בפעם הבאה שתיראו את הפרק תוכלו לשיר ביחד איתה!!) Hate Myself For Loving You (Joan Jett/Desmond Child) Midnight gettin´ uptight Where are you You said you´d meet me now it´s quarter to two I know I´m hangin´ but I´m still wantin´ you Hey Jack It´s a fact they´re talkin´ in town I turn my back and you´re messin´ around I´m not really jealous don´t like lookin´ like a clown I think of you ev´ry night and day You took my heart then you took my pride away I hate myself for loving you Can´t break free from the the things that you do I wanna walk but I run back to you that´s why I hate myself for loving you Daylight spent the night without you But I´ve been dreamin´ ´bout the lovin´ you do I won´t be as angry ´bout the hell you put me through Hey man bet you can treat me right You just don´t know what you was missin´ last night I wanna see your face and say forget it just from spite I hate myself for loving you Can´t break free from the the things that you do I wanna walk but I run back to you, that´s why I hate myself for loving you I hate myself for loving you Can´t break free from the things that you do I wanna walk but I run back to you that´s why I hate myself for loving you I think of you ev´ry night and day You took my heart then you took my pride away I hate myself for loving you Can´t break free from the the things that you do I wanna walk but I run back to you that´s why I hate myself for loving you I hate myself for loving you I hate myself for loving you
 

LillipooT

New member
תודה תודה תודה

 
../images/Emo105.gifעוד מילים!!

והפעם ל- they long to be (close to you)j השיר שאבא של ג´ואי שר לה שהיא הייתה קטנה והיא שרה אותו בפרק ששדדו אותה (דאוונטאוונ קרוסינג) בבקשה... תהנו... (They Long To Be) Close To You Words & Music: Burt Bacharach & Hal David Why do birds suddenly appear Every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be Close to you. Why do stars fall down from the sky? Every time you walk by? Just like me, they long to be Close to you. On the day that you were born The angels got together And decided to create a dream comes true So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue. That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around. Just like me, they long to be Close to you. On the day that you were born The angels got together And decided to create a dream comes true So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue. That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around. Just like me, they long to be Close to you. Just like me (Just like me) They long to be Close to you. Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you. Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you. Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you. Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.
 
מילים מילים...../images/Emo105.gif

אוקיי... הנה מילים לשיר הפתיחה של העונה הראשונה!! שיר ממש ממש יפה... בבקשה.... תהנו... Run Like Mad (title previously known as "Elsewhere") Performed by Jann Arden (Note: Lyrics only available for words heard during opening.) My heart is in my hands My head is in the clouds My feet have left the ground My life is turning around and round And every voice inside my head is telling me to run like mad Oh bows and arrows stars and sunsets hey hey hey yeah hey hey hey yeah Every heartbeat, every kiss just Makes me wonder what all this is Suits of armour Hearts and arrows Hey hey hey ye-eah!
 

LillipooT

New member
אהבתי את השיר !

האם כדאי לעשות קטגורייה במאמרים של מילים לשירים ?! נראה לי זה ראיון נחמד..
 
בטח....../images/Emo105.gif

גם אני מאוד אהבתי אותו... מממ..אני אשמע אותו עכשיו!!חחח והנה עוד מילים לשיר שג´ואי ודוסון שרו בקריוקי אומנם הם לא שרו את כל השיר אבל זה שיר יפה.. מוקדש בגעגועים רבים לנעמי (דוסון גירל) שנמצאת עכשיו רחוק רחוק בצרפת... Daydream Believer Performed by Mary Beth Lyrics By John Stewart Oh, I could hide ´neath the wings Of the bluebird as she sings. The six o´clock alarm would never ring. But it rings and I rise, Wipe the sleep out of my eyes. My shavin´ razor´s cold and it stings. Cheer up, Sleepy Jean. Oh, what can it mean. To a daydream believer And a homecoming queen. You once thought of me As a white knight on a steed. Now you know how happy I can be. Oh, and our good times start and end Without dollar one to spend. But how much, baby, do we really need. Cheer up, Sleepy Jean. Oh, what can it mean. To a daydream believer And a homecoming queen. Cheer up, Sleepy Jean. Oh, what can it mean. To a daydream believer And a homecoming queen. Cheer up, Sleepy Jean. Oh, what can it mean. To a daydream believer And a homecoming queen. [Repeat and fade]
 
והנה מילים...../images/Emo105.gif

לשיר שעכשיו מושמע בקרדיטס -יענו שיר הנושא.... (למרות שכבר שמו אותו פעם...)I Don´t Wanna Wait Performed by Paula Cole So open up your morning light, And say a little prayer for I. you know that if we are to stay alive. Then see the peace in every eye. She had two babies. One was six months, one was three In the war of ´44. Every telephone ring, every heartbeat stinging When she thought it was God calling her. Oh would her son grow to know his father? (chorus) I don´t want to to wait for our lives to be over, I want to know right now what will it be. I don´t want to wait for our lives to be over, Will it be yes or will it be sorry? He showed up all wet on the rainy front step. Wearing shrapnel in his skin. And the war he saw lives inside him still, It´s so hard to be gentle and warm. The years pass by and now he has granddaughters (chorus) You look at me from across the room You´re wearing your anguish again Believe me I know the feeling It sucks you into the jaws of anger. So breathe a little more deeply my love All we have is this very moment And I don´t want to do what his father, and his father, and his father did, I want to be here now. So open up your morning light, And say a little prayer for I You know that if we are to stay alive, Then see the love in every eye.
 

LillipooT

New member
אני יוסיף גם את

The Blues Dawson and Andie´s Song I´m Dawson Leery, and I´m feelin´ kinda weary. Today´s my birthday, and you all look a little bleary. The girl I care for, left me and ran away. Into the arms of a guy who turned out to be gay! I got the blues... some days you swear you´re born to lose... My name is Andie, and my brother is the one who´s gay. My other brother died, and my father went away... But I´m still Andie, and my boyfriend makes me randy... His name is Pacey, and my mom´s completely crazy!! I got the blues... Sometimes you swear you´re born to lose... Now, I´ve been restless, hopeless and confused... While the girl I told you about, she´s been on the move... She´s at my surprise party, where everyone I know is now... When I show up late there, they´re gonna have a cow!!... I got the blues... Some days you swear you´re born to lose...
 

LillipooT

New member
וכמובן...

On My Own Performed by Katie Holmes Own my own pretending he´s beside me, All alone I walk with him till morning. Without him I feel his arms around me, And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me. In the rain the pavement shines like silver, All the lights are misty in the river, In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight... And all I see is him and me forever and forever. And I know it´s only in my mind, That I´m talking to myself and not to him. And although I know that he is blind, Still I say, there´s a way for us. I love him! But when the night is over, He is gone, the river´s just a river. Without him the world around me changes, The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers. I love him! But every day I´m learning, All my life I´ve only been pretending. Without me his world would go on turning, A world that´s full of happiness that I have never known, I love him...I love him...I love him, But only on my own.
 

Harmania

New member
ובכן...

קחו הכל בהומור, זו בסך הכל דמות עלובה בסידרה בדיונית...
 
למעלה