Optimus_Prime
New member
הנאום של מיקי מThe Stand In
MICKEY: Wait a second, wait a second, you got me all wrong. It was all because of the kid. (numerous little people begin to crowd around them) (to Tammy) The kid was growing. He shot up two and a half inches in a month. (to all the little people) I woulda' lost my job. Any one of you would have done the same. You got no right! I'm Mickey Abbott! I stood in for Punky Brewster when all of you was nothing. (seeing the crowd still doesn't agree with what he did, he points at Kramer) It's all his fault. (Kramer acts like he doesn't know what Mickey is talking about) It was his idea. 100% זו איזושהי מחווה לאיזה סצינה מסרט ישן. סצינות כאלו רואים הררבה כחיקוי.. הייתי בטוח שזה מהאזרח קיין, אבל ראיתי את הסרט לפני המון זמן ככה שאני לא בטוח.. בקיצור, מישהו יודע מה המקור לסצינה? ואגב - בקשר לחידון, אני ממש מקווה שלפחות מחר אני אחזור בשעה נורמלית הביתה ואצליח להכין אותו כדי להעלות ביום שלישי.. שוב, מקווה..
MICKEY: Wait a second, wait a second, you got me all wrong. It was all because of the kid. (numerous little people begin to crowd around them) (to Tammy) The kid was growing. He shot up two and a half inches in a month. (to all the little people) I woulda' lost my job. Any one of you would have done the same. You got no right! I'm Mickey Abbott! I stood in for Punky Brewster when all of you was nothing. (seeing the crowd still doesn't agree with what he did, he points at Kramer) It's all his fault. (Kramer acts like he doesn't know what Mickey is talking about) It was his idea. 100% זו איזושהי מחווה לאיזה סצינה מסרט ישן. סצינות כאלו רואים הררבה כחיקוי.. הייתי בטוח שזה מהאזרח קיין, אבל ראיתי את הסרט לפני המון זמן ככה שאני לא בטוח.. בקיצור, מישהו יודע מה המקור לסצינה? ואגב - בקשר לחידון, אני ממש מקווה שלפחות מחר אני אחזור בשעה נורמלית הביתה ואצליח להכין אותו כדי להעלות ביום שלישי.. שוב, מקווה..