עוד כמה..../images/Emo105.gif
מפרק 609: Pacey: no, god! No, Emma, I took you to that thing because I thought you would win. You were by far the most beautiful woman in that room, and I'm not taking a piss or whatever it is you crazy English people say. מפרק 614:
Pacey: [Sniffles] My god, she is gorgeous. Jack: Even I can appreciate that. Pacey: [Sighs] And this one, she knows how to turn on the fun. You know what I mean? Jack: Can you afford her? Pacey: Please, Jack, do not tarnish this moment with talk of money. מפרק 615: Pacey: Well...not everything, but we found what we needed, which, as I'm sure you know, is sometimes just as important. In a spiritual sense. 'Cause, you know, if you found everything that you needed today, what would be the point of waking up tomorrow and doing it all over again? It just wouldn't seem worth it. מפרק 201: Dawson: Really? What you and I have may never be simple...but that doesn't mean that we're not going to be scorching. Besides, who's to say that you can't have some of France right here in Capeside, hum? Here we are along the river Sende', a tour of the il de la city, the favorite spot of lovers and friends. And from here we also have a view of the magnificent structure that we simplists here in Capeside like to call....ze swingset. Granted, It's no Eiffel Tower, but it's all we got. *Joey starts swinging. Dawson sits down and they're facing opposite directions.* Dawson: But don't forget about the other franc-o-fellow opportunities in town. French fries. Joey: French toast. Dawson: French doors. *They french kiss.* Joey: French kiss. The 2nd kiss, the rational one. The one that requires thought. אני אמשיך אח"כ
מפרק 609: Pacey: no, god! No, Emma, I took you to that thing because I thought you would win. You were by far the most beautiful woman in that room, and I'm not taking a piss or whatever it is you crazy English people say. מפרק 614: