בראש שלכם משחק נחמד?

נו באמת

זה לא השירים שהציעו! צריך לשחק לפי הכללים
אבל בסדר! נלך עם השירים שלך! Ironic: It´s like meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his Beautiful wife. It´s a free ride when you´ve already paid. (וזה לא -ה-שיר שלה!) Front row: Come here let me clip your wings. Hands clean: I know you sexualize me like a young thing would and I think I like it.
 
ושלי הם....

ironic a no-smoking sign on your cigarettebreak r u stiil mad r u still mad i compared u to all my forty xid male friends? r u still mad i shared our problems with everybody?
 
השירים שלי

טוב, אז שלושת השירים שאני הכי אוהבת מהדיסק הראשון (היה לי קשה לצמצם:), הם אלה- You oughta know
And everytime I sctrach my nails down someone elses back I hope you feel it, Oh can you feel it? And everytime you speak her name does she know how you told me you´d hold me until you die? But you´re still alive!! Perfect
I´ll live through you. i´ll make you what I never was. You´ll make up for what I blew, whats the problem? Why are you crying?! We´ll love you, just the way you are, if you´re perfect. Your house
It wasnt my writing, i´d better go soon, it wasnt my writing. So forgive me love, for the salt in your bed.
 

Rוית

New member
אנשושים, לא הבנתם ממש...

לא התכוונתי שכל אחד ירשום רשימת שירים שהוא אוהב ואז ירשום ציטוטים, אלה שבוחרים שיר אחד משותף, כל אחד רושים ציטוטים שהוא אוהב מהשיר ואז בוחרים שיר אחר וכו´, אבל לא נורא, עדין זה יוצא מגניב, אז הנה הציטוטים שלי לשירים שהועלו פה:
Are you still mad are you still mad that I threw in the towel? and are you are you still mad that I gave up long before you did? of course you are
Ironic תמיד אהבתי יותר את כל הבית השני כי הוא לעומת הבתים האחרים, כמו סיפור קצר על אירוניה, אבל אם כבר אמרנו (ואפילו אני) ציטוטים אז: It´s meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife+הצחוק החמוד של אלאניס שבא אח"כ...
Front Row you know how much you hate to be interrupted maybe spend some time alone to fill up your proverbial cup so that it doesn´t always have to be about you i´ve been wanting your undivided attention I like the fact that you´re nothing like me are you not burdened by the lack of perspective people have of your charmed life (seemingly)?
Hands Clean just make sure you don´t tell on me especially to members of your family we best keep this to ourselves and not tell any members of our inner posse
You oughta know And everytime you speak her name does she know how you told me you´d hold me until you die? But you´re still alive!! And everytime I sctrach my nails down someone elses back I hope you feel it, Oh can you feel it?
Perfect If you´re flawless, then you´ll win my love Be a good girl You´ve gotta try a little harder That simply wasn´t good enough To make us proud We´ll love you just the way you are if you´re perfect כל השיר הזה הוא כזה אינטנסיבי ואני בכלל אוהבת את כולו!!!
Your house So forgive me love if I´m cried in your shower So forgive me love for the salt in your bed So forgive me love if I cried all afternoon
 

donell

New member
זה לא האלבום הראשון שלה

זה האלבום השלישי היה לה עוד שתי אלבומים לפני האלבומים שלפני היו כישלון והם לא נכתבו על ידי אלאניס אלא היא רק שרה אותם, הם היו שירי פופ, יש לי שיר אחד מהאלבום הראשון ראשון..קוראים לו feel your love
 
אתה מתכוון?

לדיסקים של אלאניס בקנדה בתחילת שנות ה-90? אם כן, אז אלאניס כתבה גם אותם! היא כותבת שירים מגיל 9 או 8 (לא זוכר בדיוק) והם לא היו כישלון (מבחינת מכירות)
 
נו, איזה קרציה!

כולנו יודעים שהיו לה עוד דיסקים כנערה, אבל מבחינת הדיסק הראשון שני שלישי כולנו מתכוונים ל- Jagged little pill Supposed former infatuation junkie Under rug swept אז די להיות קטנוני!! באהבה נטלי
 

donell

New member
שתי הדיסקים הראשונים

את הראשונים בתחילת שנות התשעים לא היא כתבה אומנם היא כתבה שירים מאז שהיא היתה קטנה אבל את האלבומים הראשונים לא היא כתבה היא התחילה לכתוב לאלבומים שלה רק בג´גד ליטל פיל
 
למעלה