בוקר טוב

בוקר טוב לירושליים! ../images/Emo25.gif

ונשיקה מיוחדת למי שהכי אכפת לי ממנו בירושליים..
כן כן אייל.. זה מי שאתה חושב שזה.. רותםםםם אחותי הגדולההה
 

hottyboi

New member
חחחח בוקר טוב גם לפורום אכזריות...

ונשיקות מיוחדות למי שמחזיקה את פורום פאקצות... כן כן כן בוקר טובב מואעה
 

Outrageous boy

New member
בוקר טוב...../images/Emo24.gif

בוקר טוב בוקר מצויין בוקר אחלה בוקר סבבה בוקר אחלה בחלה בחלה בחלה...............אחלה!!!! רגע אבל לא לילה עכשיו?
(מסתכל בחלון)
 

hottyboi

New member
נו מה לא לימדו אותך לזרום?

תתעלם מהחשכה,ותדמיין שעכשיו בוקר . בוקר טוב לך ולכל משפחתך
 

Outrageous boy

New member
אהההה...אוקיי..באמת

השעה עכשיו 3:04 בבוקר...חחחח בוקר טוב גם לך ולמשפחתך המשפחה שלי שוקעים עכשיו בשינההההההההההה...חחחחח
 

hottyboi

New member
בוקר טוב אפיללו לשכניך ../images/Emo13.gif

ותזרום קיבינימט .. תגיד בוקר טוב וזהו.
 

Outrageous boy

New member
וואיי שכחנו את הבוקר הכי חשוב!

בוקר טוב לבריטני!!!!!!!!
או שמה צהריים אצלה,או ערב,או לפנות בוקר,או לפנות ערב,או אולי אחרי הצהריים!!!...נסחפתי לא משנה בוקר טוב לבריטני ספירסס!!!!
את שומעת בריטני????
בוקר טוב לך!!!
 
אצלה בערך 8, 9 בערב

Early Mornin' Early mornin' All right, I was out real late last night Got a little messy Early morning Can't be like that anymore, oh I was shaking my ass in the streets this morning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Passed out on the couch I'm yawning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Wanna talk to a guy with dark hair When he walked up someone grabbed him But I liked him to come here Kinda cool Baby, we can make plans Where ya live Does your mama live there We can hook up at the hotel Hands down so I told him, let's go But what happened next, guess? But you don't wanna know I was shaking my ass in the streets this morning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Passed out on the couch I'm yawning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Oh, in love I went out with my girl and We gotta give him his friends There's something ‘bout him that show So I said, what the hell Let's go Got up, got on the dance floor Hooked up with a guy named Joe When the music was fast and slow But what happened next, guess? But you don't wanna know I was shaking my ass in the streets this morning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Passed out on the couch I'm yawning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Call all your boys Call all your girls Call all your friends Let's do it again Let's do it again Yes, early morning Yes, can't keep doin' this I light your fire Your one desire Pull on me, baby And I'll take you higher You should try her So come over here and let's go so I was shaking my ass in the streets this morning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Passed out on the couch I'm yawning Just walked in and it's early morning Bump, bump till the break of dawn and It don't stop till the early morning Call all your boys Call all your girls Call all your friends Let's do it again Let's do it Early mornin', early mornin' בוקר טוב לבריטני
 

Im Not Dead

New member
אתה צריכה להבין שהיא בן אדם

וגם לה יש קיץ ובוקר טוב כל בוקר
בוקר טוב בריט בריט~*~*~*~~*
 
לא לא זה כבר מוגזם חחח../images/Emo9.gif

חוצמיזה שאני לא בטוחה שהוא ישמע אותנו...
 
למעלה