אוקיי משחק!

יופי, ואני התחלתי לחשוב על להקות

שיש להן פחות שורות בשיר מאשר אורך שם הלהקה... >< או כאלה עם שם שמורכב ממספרים תאשימו את מתמטיקה

McBlack

Sonata Arctica ../images/Emo3.gif

Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind (Shamandalie) One step will take me back inside, another sees my end (White Pearl, Black Oceans) Now that I have found the whore in you, why can't I tell you "NO"? (Last Drop Falls) As you can see, when you look at me, I'm pieces of what I used to be (Replica) Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing If I only had a heart (Kingdom For A Heart) A Job as a waitress she sure was to find, beautiful face, mind of a child (Mary Lou) And I craved for more of that nearlove experience (Gravenimage) Remember when we used to look how sun sets far away? and how you said: "this is never over" (Tallulah) Closing your eyes, don't ever say you love me, whore (Don't Say A Word) The monkey slowly climbed on her back, offering an aid for her pain, giving love and care (Sing In Silence) I'd give my everything to you,follow you thru the garden of oblivion (Broken) Can you tell me the color of the rain? (The Power Of One) Another misspelled rhyme written in the book of time in one page I've spent all my life (Unopened)

McBlack

חוי. שוב, קצת יותר מסודר \=

Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind -Shamandalie One step will take me back inside, another sees my end -White Pearl, Black Oceans Now that I have found the whore in you, why can't I tell you "NO"? -Last Drop Falls As you can see, when you look at me, I'm pieces of what I used to be -Replica Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing, if I only had a heart -Kingdom For A Heart A Job as a waitress she sure was to find, beautiful face, mind of a child -Mary Lou And I craved for more of that nearlove experience -Gravenimage Remember when we used to look how sun sets far away? and how you said: "this is never over" -Tallulah Closing your eyes, don't ever say you love me, whore -Don't Say A Word The monkey slowly climbed on her back, offering an aid for her pain, giving love and care -Sing In Silence I'd give my everything to you,follow you thru the garden of oblivion -Broken Can you tell me the color of the rain? -The Power Of One Another misspelled rhyme written in the book of time in one page I've spent all my life -Unopened

McBlack

|פרפקציוניסטית| שיר מקולל.

Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind -Shamandalie One step will take me back inside, another sees my end -White Pearl, Black Oceans Now that I have found the whore in you, why can't I tell you "NO"? -Last Drop Falls As you can see when you look at me, I'm pieces of what I used to be -Replica Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing, if I only had a heart -Kingdom For A Heart A Job as a waitress she sure was to find, beautiful face, mind of a child -Mary Lou And I craved for more of that nearlove experience -Gravenimage Remember when we used to look how sun sets far away? and how you said: "this is never over" -Tallulah Closing your eyes, don't ever say you love me, whore -Don't Say A Word The monkey slowly climbed on her back, offering an aid for her pain, giving love and care -Sing In Silence I'd give my everything to you,follow you thru the garden of oblivion -Broken Can you tell me the color of the rain? -The Power Of One Another misspelled rhyme written in the book of time in one page I've spent all my life -Unopened

Itay Simons

Helloween ../images/Emo99.gif

Hey lord, hey lord, Life is striking as you taught (Hey Lord) Eagle fly free, let people see, just make it your own way(Eagle Fly Free) Laughing at us is not fair (Mrs. God) Like the stars need the light (Hey Lord) Oh lord what can I do? (Perfect Gentleman) We are, who we are- We'll never be a star (Never Be A Star) Ev'rytime when you look around things will smile at you(Kids Of The Century) Every lie will win a prize (Don't spit On My Mind) No fear of the unknown (I I Could Fly)

הו קשוח^^

Rage of the winter mould the horizon-rage of the winter Holy dragons keepers of time-wisdom of the kings At the court of king Chaos only blood can write its own tragedy-lux triumphans Page of blood was written by them-the power of the dragonflame sky is grey wind no more time has stopped its race-warrior of ice Oh god don't forsake me, I need to survive-when deamons awake Down in the village of dwarves-village of dwarves Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way-emerald sword סלחו לי על הציטוטים שנחשבים כחצי משפט, לא הצלחתי למצוא משהו אחר :X

B sides

Metalium

Manipulating the genes of the Genesis (power of time) Trying to get hold of you (demones of insanity) At the old Rhine ages ago,Up the rock above the hill (throne in the sky) Long Distance To Go, A Giver Not A Taker Chosen To Fight, Kill The Deceiver - Tonight (Pilgrimage) I'm Feeling No Pain I'm Back In The Game,Now I Am The One In The Driver Seat (void of fire) Unholy or divine there is no end in sight (destiny) Metalians Forces Will Be Sent (fight)

McBlack

../images/Emo122.gifהאמת שאף אחד מהם לא מוכר לי..

מאיפה הבאת את הלהקה הזאת?

אממ...

תודה לProphet שהביא לך קישור. ובקשר ללהקה אני ממליץ לך ולפורום אם לא מכירים אותה לשמוע אותם, הם מנגנים אחלה פאוור

Musta Susi

אף 1 עוד לא עשה Blind Guardian../images/Emo123.gif

Born in a mourning hall Looking into the mirror - it shows me what I am (Welcome To Dying)n I know where the stars glow (And the) sky's unclouded (Noldor)j NIghtfall Quietly crept in and changed us all (Nightfall)n Deep in his castle he said All land'll be mine (A Dark Passage)d Guardian guardian guardian of the blind (The Last Candle)g Unlimited power in my hands (The Soulforged)u And then there was a silence Returning my own miracles it's my own reqiem (The Script For My Requiem)r Don't fear Your last step From the theatre of pain (Theatre of Pain)d Imaginations from the other side Ashes to ashes but dust won't be dust (Bright Eyes)a Now we all know - the bartender song

למעלה