אוקיי משחק!

אוקיי משחק!

לדעתי הוא ממש ממש מגניב, קרדיט לMrJacKasS מפורום מטאליקה. ההוראות, כל אחד רושם שם של להקת פאוור (ביחיאט, פאוור, אני מזהיר עכשיו, מה שלא יהיה קשור לפאוור ימחק) במאונך ולכל אות רושם משפט משיר של הלהקה!! אני אתחיל ואראה דוגמא איך עושים את זה:
Not a hero, unless you die (The Kinslayer) In this world of a million religions, everyone prays the same way (The Kinslayer) Gurgi's heart forlorn, pig-keeper or hero (FantasMic) Her seduction, beauty and scorn, welcome to the end of your life (Devil&The deep dark ocean) Tragedienne of heavens, Watching the eyes of the night (Stargazers) Why am I loved, only when I'm gone? (Bless The Child) I wish for this night-time to last for a lifetime (Sleeping Sun) Singing dancing finding answers to every why (Once Upon A Troubadour) Heaven queen, carry me, Away from all pain (Dead To The World)​

Lady of Luna

תורי...

חח לקח לי זמן להבין ואז ראיתי ש רשמת NIGHTWISH אז ישר הבנתי... Feeding men 'till the end of times.(Sanctuary Once I see it , it all disappear.(Sanctuary Rubbing their lamps, planting their beans(Fairytales Ground is shaking all around(Lady Of The Forest Only loneliness I found(Three Wishes To the lands where druids and i belong(Wind Oh Wind Tales of hope, tales of misery( Fairytales Even if the gods themselves appear(Magic Fountain No magic allowed, said the queen( All The Sinners The end of a dream has come now(Three Wishes A farewell my love, tell me how long?(Far Away Life has been always hard without.(Word Of Truth Everyone avoid and fear my name(My Soul So demons will return(All The Sinners

Kamelot

Keep my head above these waters (Call of the Sea) Angels never fade away (Don't You Cry) Maybe together we'll find there's a place for us all (Center of the Universe) Every star is like a newborn sun (A Feast for the Vain) Like ice on a lake of tears, I'll take you through (The Haunting) Our lives are just a fragment, Of the universe and all (Soul Society) That a human heart demands to be admired (Center of the Universe)​
יש להם אותיות ממש תקועות

ashkeloni

נמנמ

And use their reasons to strike (No More Tears) Riding though your mind (Alone) Where am I going? I don't know (So High) Endless time... show me the way (At The End) New life carry us to wonderful times (New Life)​

ashkeloni

אשמתי שגמני אוהב? ../images/Emo7.gif

אמרת רק פאוור! לא יכולתי לעשות על סיסטם

נראה לי שלעשות אחד כזה עליהם יהיה

סיוט. אבל אתה צודק, אבל משעשע אותי לראות על מה היא תעשה.

Gaius Octavius

ברור שנאי אעשה על סונטה...P:

Stay for a while, stay forever [8th Commandment] Once again, hope I've died for the last time [Broken] Now, when we have nothing to believe in... [APBE] All I could see, her eyes... [White Pearl, Black Oceans] The Fullmoon is here again, in sickness and in health [Fullmoon] After all these years we had, do I know you now? [Last Drop Falls] All of her friends said: "you're out of your mind" [Mary-Lou] Remember when we used to look how sun sets far away?... [Tallulah] Can we ever have what we had then? [Shamandalie] They claimed I've purluined, I'm not the one [Wildfire] I am your poison candygram... [Don't Say A Word] Consuming love, my only reason... [Blinded No More] All the limbs in their right places and a heart made of real gold [TBWWTBARP]

Gaius Octavius

חידה קטנה:

מהי להקת הפאוור היחידה שלא ניתן לעשות עליה את המשחק הזה?

למעלה