ultrabook recommendations ?

dragonet

New member
ultrabook recommendations ?

hi everbody!

did any1 here buy recently a thin laptop and can recommend it ?
im looking for an ultrabook, 13" or less, icore 5, 256 Gb SSD memory and at least 6 Gb RAM.

thanks in advance !
 

Tyr Y

New member
Asus Zenbook

I like it very much. The Samsung series 9 should be better (and pricier) but I have no experience with it.
I saw some on display in JB hi fi so you might think about just dropping in and looking at them for yourself, even if you don't intend to buy
 

Tyr Y

New member
You can also drop the price a bit

By insisting on Windows 7. Windows 8 usually comes with a touch screen, which makes the laptop more expensive - and most of the people I talked with also agrees windows 8 s*&$s a@s
 

dragonet

New member
lol. thx~ yep a lot of ppl seem to like ASUS

or the samsung. the issue i have is that the icore5 samsungs seem to come with 128 ssd which is just not enough, for me, at the moment
:( i went to harvey norman, they had nice ones on display as well
:)
 

eggs benedict

New member
Thinkpad x1 carbon

I have the x1 carbon from work.
14', 256g, i5, 8GB.
it's lighter thank mac book air and it is a professional machine and altogether nice one to use.
I would still prefer my personal thinkpad x220 or the thinkpad t430s over any ultabook including the x1.
 
למעלה