Trains in Israel

מצב
הנושא נעול.

Eric10

Trains in Israel

Trains in Israel
As a newcomer in this country, it's a great pleasure to see how the railwail system in Israel is expanding. When I came here, some 13 years ago, there was only one line available, on the coast from Tel Aviv to Nahariya. There was also one slow train a day to Jerusalem from the Tel Aviv South Station, which wasn't connected with the North Station. Since then a lot has happened. Israel can now be proud of a national network connecting its largest cities with modern stations and carriages. Within a couple of years Jerusalem will be connected again, this time reasonably fast, and other cities such as Bet Shemesh, Ashkelon, Modiin, as well as the Ben Gurion Airport. It is true many stations aren't located in the city centers, and that travel times sometimes are long, due to old infrastucture, but given the budget limits I still believe there are a lot to be proud of. In spite of all the obvious advantages, how come still the Israeli public isn't giving the railway a real chance? Only about one percent use the trains, while the rest are stuck in traffic.....Can anybody tell me why it is so, and how this behaviour can be changed?

Eric Srewart From 10cc ???

Trains in Israel
As a newcomer in this country, it's a great pleasure to see how the railwail system in Israel is expanding. When I came here, some 13 years ago, there was only one line available, on the coast from Tel Aviv to Nahariya. There was also one slow train a day to Jerusalem from the Tel Aviv South Station, which wasn't connected with the North Station. Since then a lot has happened. Israel can now be proud of a national network connecting its largest cities with modern stations and carriages. Within a couple of years Jerusalem will be connected again, this time reasonably fast, and other cities such as Bet Shemesh, Ashkelon, Modiin, as well as the Ben Gurion Airport. It is true many stations aren't located in the city centers, and that travel times sometimes are long, due to old infrastucture, but given the budget limits I still believe there are a lot to be proud of. In spite of all the obvious advantages, how come still the Israeli public isn't giving the railway a real chance? Only about one percent use the trains, while the rest are stuck in traffic.....Can anybody tell me why it is so, and how this behaviour can be changed?

אתה מהלהקה ??? + שירי רכבות !!!

אם לא, חבל ! יש לח'ברה האלה שיר על הרכבת התחתית והוא נקרא: SHOCK ON THE TUBE מתוך האלבום: BLOODY TOURISTS שראה אור בחברת MERCURY בשנת 1978. יש הרבה להקות ששרות על אוטובוסים ורכבות ! יש לי באוסף את כל השירים האלה ! BUS STOP של ההוליס היה להיט ענק בשנת 1966 למשל והגיע למקום הראשון במצעדי הפזמונים באוסטרליה ובאנגליה. מדי פעם אציין פה שירי תח"צ !

Eric10

Eviatar...You're funny...

אם לא, חבל ! יש לח'ברה האלה שיר על הרכבת התחתית והוא נקרא: SHOCK ON THE TUBE מתוך האלבום: BLOODY TOURISTS שראה אור בחברת MERCURY בשנת 1978. יש הרבה להקות ששרות על אוטובוסים ורכבות ! יש לי באוסף את כל השירים האלה ! BUS STOP של ההוליס היה להיט ענק בשנת 1966 למשל והגיע למקום הראשון במצעדי הפזמונים באוסטרליה ובאנגליה. מדי פעם אציין פה שירי תח"צ !
Eviatar, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not the Eric you're referring to. I'm a great fan of 10cc and remember buying that great Bloody Tourist album......

good ! אם אתה מעריץ של 10CC

Eviatar, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not the Eric you're referring to. I'm a great fan of 10cc and remember buying that great Bloody Tourist album......
good ! אם אתה מעריץ של 10CC
אז אותך אני צריך !!! יש לי למעלה מ- 1,880 פריטים שונים של הלהקה הזו אז בוא נתחיל לעבוד ! (גם על רכבות ואוטובוסים ! ) שלך, אביתר !

אני יודע שאני מצחיק ! ככה אני ואני

אני יודע שאני מצחיק ! ככה אני ואני
נהנה מזה ! גם פה היה תרתי משמע כי יש ERIC ויש 10 וביחד זה סולן 10CC אריק סטיוארט ! אני נורא מצחיק וזה אני ! אהבתי את התגובה שלך ! תודה ושבוע נהדר, שלך, אביתר.

oren*

השאלה נמצאת בגוף ההודעה

Trains in Israel
השאלה נמצאת בגוף ההודעה
מאיזו סיבה הציבור הרחב לא נותן לרכבת סיכוי? - כי התחנות ממוקמות באיזורים שרק אנשים עם רכב פרטי או סבלנות של פיל יכולים להגיע אליהם. בהוד השרון למשל, עוד אין תחבורה ציבורית לתחנת הרכבת - כיצד אני כתושב אגיע לתחנה שממוקמת מחוץ לעיר? לא פעם שקלתי ליסוע דרך תחנת סגולה, אבל האוטובוסים עוצרים על הגשר למעלה - מדוע לא חשבו לבנות מדרגות ישירות לתחנה? כשהגעתי לתחנת ראש-העין בדרך לפגישה באזור העסקים של העיר, נאלצתי ליסוע במונית עם עוד ארבעה נוסעים כי לא היו אוטובוסים זמינים באותו רגע (ושילמתי מחיר מופקע עבור נסיעה של שבע דקות בתוך עיר בגוש-דן). אני מקווה שעיריית הוד השרון תתעלה על עצמה ותדאג להפעיל קווי תחבורה נוחים לתחנה ובחזרה מכל שכונות העיר.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה