TradeStation

מצב
הנושא נעול.

efihecht

TradeStation

TradeStation זאת היא ה- רולס רויס של התוכנות ! לרכישת התוכנה ומידע נוסף אפשר ליצור איתי קשר ל [email protected] There are countless trading programs available today with various analysis tools, but TradeStation 2000i is designed with features that can help you create, test and automate your own trading strategies. TradeStation 2000i can help you create a strategy and back-test it using historical data, so you`ll know how it would have performed over the tested period before you implement it. And, TradeStation 2000i can automate your strategy to alert you when it`s time to buy and sell based on the criteria you`ve specified. Here`s how TradeStation 2000i can help you develop, back-test, and automate your own trading strategy: Develop. You`ll be able to develop you own trading strategies with TradeStation 2000i`s StrategyBuilder by combining dozens of pre-written entry and exit signals into various combinations. Or, create your own signals with EasyLanguage®, our proprietary trading language, and use them to further customize your strategies. TradeStation 2000i even comes with over 200 built-in indicators and studies that you can use to discover market patterns and ideas. Back-test. With TradeStation 2000i, you`ll be able to back-test your strategies using HISTORYBANK.COM, an extensive database of historical market data. And, you`ll be able to analyze your strategies, from almost every conceivable angle, using unique analysis and charting features. Automate. Once you`re satisfied with your historical evaluation, TradeStation 2000i can automate the monitoring of your trading strategy in real-time. The QuoteMonitor will actively scan the markets for opportunities that fit your trading strategy`s objectives. The Custom Alert feature will send you an alert on your computer, via e-mail or even through your alphanumeric pager, whenever a buy or sell opportunity arises based on your strategy`s criteria. And, you`ll be able to track your positions with the Tracking Center which will automatically update your open positions.

SPEED26

TradeStation זאת היא ה- רולס רויס של התוכנות ! לרכישת התוכנה ומידע נוסף אפשר ליצור איתי קשר ל [email protected] There are countless trading programs available today with various analysis tools, but TradeStation 2000i is designed with features that can help you create, test and automate your own trading strategies. TradeStation 2000i can help you create a strategy and back-test it using historical data, so you`ll know how it would have performed over the tested period before you implement it. And, TradeStation 2000i can automate your strategy to alert you when it`s time to buy and sell based on the criteria you`ve specified. Here`s how TradeStation 2000i can help you develop, back-test, and automate your own trading strategy: Develop. You`ll be able to develop you own trading strategies with TradeStation 2000i`s StrategyBuilder by combining dozens of pre-written entry and exit signals into various combinations. Or, create your own signals with EasyLanguage®, our proprietary trading language, and use them to further customize your strategies. TradeStation 2000i even comes with over 200 built-in indicators and studies that you can use to discover market patterns and ideas. Back-test. With TradeStation 2000i, you`ll be able to back-test your strategies using HISTORYBANK.COM, an extensive database of historical market data. And, you`ll be able to analyze your strategies, from almost every conceivable angle, using unique analysis and charting features. Automate. Once you`re satisfied with your historical evaluation, TradeStation 2000i can automate the monitoring of your trading strategy in real-time. The QuoteMonitor will actively scan the markets for opportunities that fit your trading strategy`s objectives. The Custom Alert feature will send you an alert on your computer, via e-mail or even through your alphanumeric pager, whenever a buy or sell opportunity arises based on your strategy`s criteria. And, you`ll be able to track your positions with the Tracking Center which will automatically update your open positions.
SPEED26 זו התוכנה שהמלצתי עליה

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה