To Netanyatim and others

מצב
הנושא נעול.
To Netanyatim and others

To Netanyatim and others
As Netanya is "my" city when I am in Israel I have a suggestion to improve greatly the accessability of Netanya railway station: Ok, please everyone who reads this message, take a map of Netanya and look at the location of the station! You will see, that the station is only accessible from the Netanya-Tulkarem road. And you will also recognize, that for residents of Netanya Merkaz it is unconvenient and tiring to walk there, especially because one has to cross the bridge over the highway, and there is a lot of heat during summer. Well, and to take the bus is only one option, but certainly a train station is ideal when you could get there conveniently also by foot (especially during night time, when it is dark to walk, and there are NO buses), so listen to that Further looking on the map you will see that there is about 50 meters from the station a fuel station on Kvish Ha Hof, on the other side of the highway there is another fuel station and then you see Rehov Efrayim Aharonson, which, if theoretically continued would connect directly the rail station with a lot of central netanyan neighbourhoods. Ok, my suggestion: There should be built a pedestrian and bicicle bridge (which is not so costly of course as a road tunnel or bridge) over the highway, and thus will bring the rail station into walking distance for thousands of citizens of Netanya, ergo improving life quality. Please: If you liked the idea, please write e-mails, letters, or phone the Netanya municipality, or write to Israel rail. I wrote already to the municipality, but I did not get any answer, unfortunatelly. Maybe together we could provoke them to consider this idea. Many thanks David, Zürich

נוסע99

חייו של הולך רגל בנתניה

To Netanyatim and others
As Netanya is "my" city when I am in Israel I have a suggestion to improve greatly the accessability of Netanya railway station: Ok, please everyone who reads this message, take a map of Netanya and look at the location of the station! You will see, that the station is only accessible from the Netanya-Tulkarem road. And you will also recognize, that for residents of Netanya Merkaz it is unconvenient and tiring to walk there, especially because one has to cross the bridge over the highway, and there is a lot of heat during summer. Well, and to take the bus is only one option, but certainly a train station is ideal when you could get there conveniently also by foot (especially during night time, when it is dark to walk, and there are NO buses), so listen to that Further looking on the map you will see that there is about 50 meters from the station a fuel station on Kvish Ha Hof, on the other side of the highway there is another fuel station and then you see Rehov Efrayim Aharonson, which, if theoretically continued would connect directly the rail station with a lot of central netanyan neighbourhoods. Ok, my suggestion: There should be built a pedestrian and bicicle bridge (which is not so costly of course as a road tunnel or bridge) over the highway, and thus will bring the rail station into walking distance for thousands of citizens of Netanya, ergo improving life quality. Please: If you liked the idea, please write e-mails, letters, or phone the Netanya municipality, or write to Israel rail. I wrote already to the municipality, but I did not get any answer, unfortunatelly. Maybe together we could provoke them to consider this idea. Many thanks David, Zürich
חייו של הולך רגל בנתניה
הם חיים קשים באמת. צריך להיות אמיץ וטיפש במיוחד (ויש כאלה) כדי לחצות את כביש החוף בריצה מול התחנה - המפורסם שבהם הוא שוער משנה לשעבר במכבי חיפה בשם יהודה בוארון שנפגע בנסותולחצות את כביש החוף מצד מערב לצד מזרח שם השאיר את מכוניתו בחניון הרכבת. אבל עד שעיריית נתניה תבנה שם גשר להולכי רגל... הם חיים בקצב שלהם. בינתיים משתהות העבודות לתיקון ושיפוץ ה-so called "רחוב הרכבת" - אותו כבישון שמוליך מכביש 57 את התחנה. חודשים של עבודות ובינתיים גמרו לבנות אבני שפה למדרכה מצד מערב... בינתיים הכביש הפך לחד סיטרי - אפשר להגיע רק בכיוון הרכבת (הכביש משרת גם את חניון האוטובוסים של אגד בנתניה) והוא נראה כמו כביש של מזבלה עירונית. בושה וחרפה שנהגי נתניה והסביבה הרוצים להשתמש ברכבת נאלצים לקרטע על הדבר הזה. כדי לחזור מן הרכבת לנתניה יש לסוע דרך אותה תחנת דלק שהזכרת וביציאה מסתבר כי העלייה על מחלף נתנייה הפכה לפקק תנועה מיתולוגי - בעיקר לנוסעים לכיוון צומת בית ליד. רבים מן הנהגים חוזרים אל אותו "רחוב הרכבת" האומלל וגונבים את האין-כניסה כדי להגיע הביתה בזמן סביר. אפשר להגיע לתחנת נתניה גם מצד מזרח אלא ששם תנאי הגישה והחנייה מחפירים עוד יותר. באי הרכבת חונים על הכבישים המוזנחים של אזור התעשייה הישן או מגיחים בין הקניונים ונוסעים עשרות מטרים על החצץ שלצידי המסילה!!! ממש אווירה של ארץ ישראל הישנה. צידה המזרחי של התחנה גם מכיל מסילות אחדות, נוסף על השלוש שבשימוש התחנה, וחלקן נכנס לאיזשהו מוסך או סדנה רכבתית. כדי לשמור על בטחונם של הנוסעים נבנה מעבר הכרחי התחום בגדרות וברוחב של מטר בערך, בו צריכים הנוסעים להתנהל בשיירה עד שיוצאים לשטח הפתוחה, לא לפני שחוצים נחל שופכין ריחני ובו צפרדעים מקרקרות. מה התחנה הזו עושה בעצם במקום שבו היא נמצאת? נכון שיש שם בית אריזה לפרי ההדר של ארצנו, ונכון שמרבית תחנות הרכבת באזור השרון קשורות בבית אריזה זה או אחר, אבל היה צריך להבין שמקומה הנכון של תחנת נתניה צריך להיות 200 מטר צפונה משם - בסמוך לכביש 57. אז לפני שיהיה הגשר להולכי רגל (והלוואי שיהיה) יש עוד דברים אלמנטריים שיש לעשות שם עבור הנוסעים.

I liked your remarks

חייו של הולך רגל בנתניה
הם חיים קשים באמת. צריך להיות אמיץ וטיפש במיוחד (ויש כאלה) כדי לחצות את כביש החוף בריצה מול התחנה - המפורסם שבהם הוא שוער משנה לשעבר במכבי חיפה בשם יהודה בוארון שנפגע בנסותולחצות את כביש החוף מצד מערב לצד מזרח שם השאיר את מכוניתו בחניון הרכבת. אבל עד שעיריית נתניה תבנה שם גשר להולכי רגל... הם חיים בקצב שלהם. בינתיים משתהות העבודות לתיקון ושיפוץ ה-so called "רחוב הרכבת" - אותו כבישון שמוליך מכביש 57 את התחנה. חודשים של עבודות ובינתיים גמרו לבנות אבני שפה למדרכה מצד מערב... בינתיים הכביש הפך לחד סיטרי - אפשר להגיע רק בכיוון הרכבת (הכביש משרת גם את חניון האוטובוסים של אגד בנתניה) והוא נראה כמו כביש של מזבלה עירונית. בושה וחרפה שנהגי נתניה והסביבה הרוצים להשתמש ברכבת נאלצים לקרטע על הדבר הזה. כדי לחזור מן הרכבת לנתניה יש לסוע דרך אותה תחנת דלק שהזכרת וביציאה מסתבר כי העלייה על מחלף נתנייה הפכה לפקק תנועה מיתולוגי - בעיקר לנוסעים לכיוון צומת בית ליד. רבים מן הנהגים חוזרים אל אותו "רחוב הרכבת" האומלל וגונבים את האין-כניסה כדי להגיע הביתה בזמן סביר. אפשר להגיע לתחנת נתניה גם מצד מזרח אלא ששם תנאי הגישה והחנייה מחפירים עוד יותר. באי הרכבת חונים על הכבישים המוזנחים של אזור התעשייה הישן או מגיחים בין הקניונים ונוסעים עשרות מטרים על החצץ שלצידי המסילה!!! ממש אווירה של ארץ ישראל הישנה. צידה המזרחי של התחנה גם מכיל מסילות אחדות, נוסף על השלוש שבשימוש התחנה, וחלקן נכנס לאיזשהו מוסך או סדנה רכבתית. כדי לשמור על בטחונם של הנוסעים נבנה מעבר הכרחי התחום בגדרות וברוחב של מטר בערך, בו צריכים הנוסעים להתנהל בשיירה עד שיוצאים לשטח הפתוחה, לא לפני שחוצים נחל שופכין ריחני ובו צפרדעים מקרקרות. מה התחנה הזו עושה בעצם במקום שבו היא נמצאת? נכון שיש שם בית אריזה לפרי ההדר של ארצנו, ונכון שמרבית תחנות הרכבת באזור השרון קשורות בבית אריזה זה או אחר, אבל היה צריך להבין שמקומה הנכון של תחנת נתניה צריך להיות 200 מטר צפונה משם - בסמוך לכביש 57. אז לפני שיהיה הגשר להולכי רגל (והלוואי שיהיה) יש עוד דברים אלמנטריים שיש לעשות שם עבור הנוסעים.
I liked your remarks
This is exactly what I think. The best location anyway would be below the bridge of road 57... And if one is allowed to dream, i would even suggest to build a new line in a tunnel beneath Sderot Pinchas Alon-Ben Zvi-Binyamin and then a reconnection with the old line. With underground stations at Poleg/Nordau, Neot Shaked, Tubruk (which would be close to the future new city center) and a station at the intersection with Herzl... Ok, ok.. This is more than a vision, it is UTOPIA, but lets say, they would make such a thing, it would be revolutionary, Netanya would have a "Subway", to solve the intracity traffic problems and anyone who will in the future use buses to Tel Aviv or Haifa will be "stupid"... Who knows, may be they will plan a light rail on my suggested route... Well, just whishful thinking, but the day, when Netanya will not have anymore sand dunes, that means when from Wingate to Shoshanat Haamakim/Avichayil, and from the sea to Nordia it will be a built up area and the city will have some 300 000 inhabitants, they will recognize, that something must be done... Anyway, dreaming can also be nice...

איליה.

נתניה התפתחה בקצב מדהים.

I liked your remarks
This is exactly what I think. The best location anyway would be below the bridge of road 57... And if one is allowed to dream, i would even suggest to build a new line in a tunnel beneath Sderot Pinchas Alon-Ben Zvi-Binyamin and then a reconnection with the old line. With underground stations at Poleg/Nordau, Neot Shaked, Tubruk (which would be close to the future new city center) and a station at the intersection with Herzl... Ok, ok.. This is more than a vision, it is UTOPIA, but lets say, they would make such a thing, it would be revolutionary, Netanya would have a "Subway", to solve the intracity traffic problems and anyone who will in the future use buses to Tel Aviv or Haifa will be "stupid"... Who knows, may be they will plan a light rail on my suggested route... Well, just whishful thinking, but the day, when Netanya will not have anymore sand dunes, that means when from Wingate to Shoshanat Haamakim/Avichayil, and from the sea to Nordia it will be a built up area and the city will have some 300 000 inhabitants, they will recognize, that something must be done... Anyway, dreaming can also be nice...
נתניה התפתחה בקצב מדהים.
כל הזמן נבנות בה שכונות חדשות. גם את החור שבין החלק הדרומי לחלק הצפוני שלה עוד מעט סוגרים ע"י מרכז העסקים החדש. לדעתי זה רעיון מצוין לבנות קו רכבת קלה במסלול שהצעת, עם שינוי קטן: הקו יתחיל בתחנת בית יהושע, ימשיך לאורך בן גוריון, פנחס לבון, בן צבי ובנימין, יפנה ימינה בהרצל, יעבור ליד תחנת נתניה וימשיך לאזורי התעשיה ולשכונות המזרחיות. אפשר גם שהקו יהיה מעגלי: תחנת בית יהושע - מרכז העיר - תחנת נתניה - קרית רבין - תחנת בית יהושע. וככה מכסים בקלות את כל האזורים שאין בהם תחנת רכבת צמודה.

Another option

נתניה התפתחה בקצב מדהים.
כל הזמן נבנות בה שכונות חדשות. גם את החור שבין החלק הדרומי לחלק הצפוני שלה עוד מעט סוגרים ע"י מרכז העסקים החדש. לדעתי זה רעיון מצוין לבנות קו רכבת קלה במסלול שהצעת, עם שינוי קטן: הקו יתחיל בתחנת בית יהושע, ימשיך לאורך בן גוריון, פנחס לבון, בן צבי ובנימין, יפנה ימינה בהרצל, יעבור ליד תחנת נתניה וימשיך לאזורי התעשיה ולשכונות המזרחיות. אפשר גם שהקו יהיה מעגלי: תחנת בית יהושע - מרכז העיר - תחנת נתניה - קרית רבין - תחנת בית יהושע. וככה מכסים בקלות את כל האזורים שאין בהם תחנת רכבת צמודה.
Another option
Another option I am thinking of already for a long time is to build a Shlucha from the main line, starting at the hight of Shchunat Shaar Hair and the future university, which crosses the still open spaces there, and then goes underground for a short strech to the Central Bus station. Like that it could capture most of the soutbound traffic. The concept would be similar to the Shlucha into Modiin, or to the vaguely planned ones into Petah Tiqwa and Ashdod. I definitelly think there is justification for that, since Netanya is ever growing, and is an important source of road traffic. And as it is the northernmost city of the Tel Aviv metropolitan region it can definitely be a final destination for trains lets say from Ashdod, and with this line serving all intermediate stations. Lets just remember what the Shlucha into Beer Sheva was able to make: trains are packed and passenger numbers are ever increasing. Actually the concept should be to have maximum connectability within metropolitan Tel Aviv, and to recognize the interactions between the different suburbs and the core city. But again, there are definitely more important lines to be developped first, like the fast line to Jerusalem, the Beer Sheva-Ashkelon or the Carmiel line. What I would very much like to see is ideas like this to be at least being considered and being included into the TAMA. But I would be already extremely happy if only that stupid bridge over the highway would be built! Al the rest is daydreaming.

מה עם הגשר החדש שנמצא מדרום?

Another option
Another option I am thinking of already for a long time is to build a Shlucha from the main line, starting at the hight of Shchunat Shaar Hair and the future university, which crosses the still open spaces there, and then goes underground for a short strech to the Central Bus station. Like that it could capture most of the soutbound traffic. The concept would be similar to the Shlucha into Modiin, or to the vaguely planned ones into Petah Tiqwa and Ashdod. I definitelly think there is justification for that, since Netanya is ever growing, and is an important source of road traffic. And as it is the northernmost city of the Tel Aviv metropolitan region it can definitely be a final destination for trains lets say from Ashdod, and with this line serving all intermediate stations. Lets just remember what the Shlucha into Beer Sheva was able to make: trains are packed and passenger numbers are ever increasing. Actually the concept should be to have maximum connectability within metropolitan Tel Aviv, and to recognize the interactions between the different suburbs and the core city. But again, there are definitely more important lines to be developped first, like the fast line to Jerusalem, the Beer Sheva-Ashkelon or the Carmiel line. What I would very much like to see is ideas like this to be at least being considered and being included into the TAMA. But I would be already extremely happy if only that stupid bridge over the highway would be built! Al the rest is daydreaming.
יש גשר חדש המקביל לגשר מעל כביש החוף ןדרומית לו כקילומטר. האם הוא לה מקל, לפחות על התנועה המוטורית מנתניה לאזור התחנה?

נוסע99

הגשר נועד בעיקרו להקל על העומס

יש גשר חדש המקביל לגשר מעל כביש החוף ןדרומית לו כקילומטר. האם הוא לה מקל, לפחות על התנועה המוטורית מנתניה לאזור התחנה?
הגשר נועד בעיקרו להקל על העומס
במחלף נתניה מרכז, ולהקל את החיים על תושבי השכונות המזרחיות בדרכם למרכז נתניה, ואת זה הוא עושה במידה מסויימת. הבעייה עם גשר מרהיב זה היא שהוא מתחבר לנתניה מרכז דרך שכונת מגורים שלווה (כבר לא, בעצם) ובה בית ספר גדול ורחובות צרים. הגשר איננו פותר את בעיות היסוד של תחנת הרכבת נתניה: המיקום, החנייה והגישה.

איליה.

את התחנה המרכזית ממילא יעבירו

Another option
את התחנה המרכזית ממילא יעבירו
מתישהו. לדעתי צריכים להעביר אותה אל תחנת הרכבת העתידית נתניה דרום.

suprman1

תחנת הרכבת בנתניה

To Netanyatim and others
תחנת הרכבת בנתניה
אני מסכים עם הדברים שנכתבו על האיכות הירודה של דרכי הגישה לתחנה, אך עלי לצער אותך בידיעה שאין לך מה לחכות לתשובה חיובית מעריית נתניה בקשר לבנית גשר שיחבר את רמת אפריים עם התחנה משום שזה אף פעם לא יקרה
כמו שאיליה כתב, נתניה מתרחבת מזרחה(דרך אגב היום כבר יש איזה שהוא הסכם עם נורדיה לספח חלק מהקרקעות שלהם לנתניה). כמו כן ישנה תוכנית מתאר להעביר את התחנה המרכזית(אגד) לצד המזרחי של כביש החוף מול תחנת הדלק של אמיתי, ושם לבנות מחלף גדול, שלמעשה ישמש ככניסה ראשית לנתניה. עד כמה שידוע לי אותה תוכנית מתאר כוללת גם העתקת תחנת הרכבת כמה מאות מטרים דרומה(אל מול תחנת הדלק אמיתי) או לחילופין פיתוח דרכי גישה נוחות בין תחנת אגד החדשה לבין תחנת הרכבת(במקומה הנוכחי היום). כך שאם התחנה תזוז לאן שהוא היא תזוז דרומה ולא צפונה
בכל מיקרה, כמו שכתבתי בתחילת דברי מאחר ונתניה מתפתחת מזרחה, ובגלל שמתכננים להעביר את התחנה המרכזית גם כן מזרחה אז יוצא מיזה שתחנת הרכבת תהפוך להיות במרכז העיר. סביר להניח שרק הנכדים שלנו יזכו להנות מיזה(פשוט מאוד המהירות שדברים מתרחשים היא "מסחררת"
). ולאלה שגרים בשכונות הדרומיות של נתניה אני ממליץ לנסוע דרך תחנת בית יהושע, הרבה יותר קל וסימפטי להגיע לשם.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה