The truth

The truth

there are those who would not like for me to discuss this topic, but I have to give you evidence-based information in this forum. Artificial milk is processed cow's milk. Many parents do not know that, and apparantly, there are those who want this to be kept secret. In families where there are allergies, it is important to know this, as cow's milk protein can cause many problems to babies with a tendency to allergy. Cow's milk is designed to promote optimal growth of baby cows. Goats milk is designed to promote optimal growth of baby goats. Elephant milk is designed to promote optimal growth of baby elephants. Human milk is designed to promote growth of baby humans. Each species of mammals produces milk which is specially designed for their babies. That can never be copied in a factory, since each mother produces milk that suits her particular baby and breast milk changes all the time as the baby grows. Artificially processed cow's milk is important until human milk banking becomes available all over the world, and there are some babies who need artificial milk if their mothers cannot breastfeed. The artificial milk industry would like you to think that artificial feeding is normal, and breastfeeding is some sort of trend which most women cannot or will not do. I am enclosing a paper which describes in detail the danger of even one bottle of artificial milk, just in case someone thought that I was exaggerating.​

ציפיק2

אז הדבר המרגיז והנורא

שכתוב שבימים הראשונים יש רגישות במיוחד למה בתינוקיות נותנים תחליפי חלב לתינוקים ולמה נותנים תחליפים בלי רשות ההורים????? (קיבלתי את התינוקת שלי שהיה לה בקבוק מטרנה בעריסה why do they give bottles to new babies in hospitals???? even without aasking the parents? והדבר השני למה רופאים יודעים כל כך מעט על הנקה.חלב וכו'?

גרגרי

למה? נפלאות הקפיטליזם!!!

לאף אחד אין מה להרוויח (במונחים כספיים) ממזה שתניקי את התינוק שלך. לעומת זאת להרבה אנשים יש הרבה מה להרוויח מזה שלא תניקי אותו. לאנשים האלה יש כסף והרבה והם משקיעים אותו בכל אמצעי שיגרום לך לא להניק או לבחור ב"הנקה משולבת". זאת דעתי. בכל מקרה, אל תרגישי רע. אם לא שאלו אותך את והתינוקת שלך קורבנות של השיטה.

למעלה