thanks ester

ארן דו

thanks ester

fisrt of all thanks for your reply. i appriciate the quick response. soem of the information you offered was indeed new to me even though i'm breasfeeding my fourth child at the moment. the fact about too much water is problematic for me because i live in the desert- in Eilat. in our town you need to drink non stop all most all year round, especialy in the summer. my baby is fine and happy. hope to send you a photo soon . thanks again. Oren

Oh, well if you live in Eilat, then

yo really do need to drink more water. An interesting study was done on teh beduin women in the Negev. It was discovered that on very hot dry days, their milk was more watery than usual.......so the babies would feed more often and not dehydrate. Of course, that study was done to prove that breastfed babies do not need water!! But the mothers have to drink more........still drink only to thirst, and it is obvious that you will be more thirsty than mothers who live in other areas. Waiting for the photo!!​

justmom

תרגום: טוב, אם את גרה באילת את באמת

צריכה לשתות יותר מים. מחקר מעניין בדק את הבדואיות בנגב. התברר שבימים חמים מאוד החלב שלהן היה מימי מהרגיל... כדי שהתינוקות יינקו לעיתים קרובות יותר ולא יתייבשו.כמובן שהמחקר ההוא נערך כדי להוכיח שיונקים אינם זקוקים למים! אבל האימהות צריכות לשתות יותר... ובכל זאת, שתי רק עד רווייה, וברור שתהיי צמאה יותר מאימהות החיות באזורים אחרים. אני מחכה לתמונה!

למעלה