SUPERGIRL

SUPERGIRL

You can tell by the way,she walks that she`s my girl You can tell by the way,she talks she rules the world. You can see in her eyes that no one is her chain. She`s my girl, my supergirl And then she`d say,it`s OK,I got lost on the way,but I´m a supergirl,and supergirls don`t cry. and then she`d say,it`s alright,I got home late last night,but I`m a supergirl,and supergirls just fly And then she`d say that nothing can go wrong. When you`re in love,what can go wrong, And then she`d laugh the nightime into a day pushing her fear futer long. And then she`d say,it`s OK,I got lost on the way,but I`m a supergirl,and supergirls don`t cry. And then she`d say,it`s alright,I got home late last night,but I`m a supergirl and supergirls just fly. And then she`d shout down the line tell me she`s got no more time ´cause she`s a supergirl,and supergirls don`t hide. And then she`d scream in my face,tell me that leave ,leave this place ´cause she`s a supergirl,and supergirls just fly Yes,she`s a supergirl,a suprgirl She`s sewing seeds,she`s burning trees, She`s sewing seeds,she`s burning trees, Yes,she`s a supergirl,a supergirl,a supergirl,my supergirl..

למעלה