speaking of tv shows

Piren

speaking of tv shows

I'm watching at the moment one on the History channel called "UFO's in the bible" (UFO - unidentified flying object .. meaning... spacecraft for aliens ) one of the funniest things Ive seen in a while
On it are speaking historians and even .. yes.. priests .. i guess it has the same authenticity as the tv show that was mentioned here about Newton

preacher

ערוץ ההיסטוריה

יכול להיקרא גם ערוץ הפנטזיה. יש סדרת תוכניות (כל אלו שמחולקות לארבע מערכות) שמטפלות במיתוסים, אם היית מאמין להכל היית מגיע למסקנה שגם הגביע הקדוש קיים :) הם מנסים להיות Non Judgemental ככה שאתה יכול למצוא תוכנית על קיום כיפה אדומה עם דעות בעד ונגד.

Piren

huh?!

what do you mean... are you claiming little red riding hood didnt exist?!!! LOL .. weird channel
it was funny anyway .. seeing religious people (like priests.. chapels.. and such) claim that "god" is actually an alien species
They claimed that what gided the isralites for 40 years in the desert was a spaceship .. Yah know.. for a spaceship .. i expect them to have a good navigation system.. why the fuck did it take 40 years???

preacher

הי, זה היה ב-1000 לפני הספירה

היה לחייזרים ציוד GPS מתוחכם מאוד אבל לוויני ה-GPS עצמם שוגרו רק איזה 3000 שנה אחר כך... ומי טורח לשים איזו מפה מנייר בחללית כשיש לך פאלם שנותן לך הוראות קוליות?

למעלה