some questions in chinese:

guanyin

some questions in chinese:

can anyone enlighten me about some metters with that weirdddddd language? 1. what are the rules of saying "and"? i know the words gen, ye, he and hai. are there any other words for "and"? when should i use each word? what is the tachbir? 2. am i saying those sentences correctly? (excuse me for my "southern" chinese) a. if i want to ask where there's a market tomorrow: mingtian you shichang zai na li? if i want to ask if that bus is going to kunming (or whereever): zhe qiche qu KM ma? thanks and shavua tov! oh - and to whoever told me to go to yuanyang - great place indead!!!

Xiaose

כמה תשובות

1. 跟,和,与 ו 及 הם בערך אותו דבר, AND... רק שJI הוא יותר POLITE או משהו כזה... כזר/ה עם רק תשתמש/י בHE וGEN (פעם ככה, פעם ככה) את/ה תסתדר/י בסדר גמור 也 זה יותר ALSO 还 יכול להיות הרבה דברים כמו else, yet, more, still, not yet, also תלוי במשפט 2. איפה השוק מחר? 明天的市场在哪里? האם האוטובוס הזה מגיע ל...? 这辆车到...吗? אבל גם בדרך שלך הסינים אמורים להבין...

guanyin

thanks!

but... (there's always a but) what is ji? still haven't heard this one. why would anyone need a 'polite' and?!?!? in the second phrase: with the bus - what's the 4th word?

happydog23

מהר מאוד למדתי בסינית (ובכלל בשפות)

שלשאול למה זה הרגל מאוד לא בריא. לפעמים צריך פשוט לקבל את הדברים איך שהם כי זאת השפה. אבל בכל זאת- ji 及 זו פשוט שפה יותר יפה/אלגנטית/ספרותית ופחות של היום יום, כמו למשל: "אני והוא יחד" לעומת- "שנינו יחדיו". 与 yu2 (לא סגור על הטון) גם-כן מופיע בד"כ רק בשפה כתובה. בקשר לסימניה הרביעית אני מנחש שהתכוונת ל- 到 dao4 להגיע/מגיע/הגיע... אלא אם כן התכוונת לסימניה הרביעית מימין שזו- 辆 liang4 - מילת מידה לרכבים (量词)

למעלה